eleven

~Grayson~

Taylor has no idea what she's doing and it makes her so much hotter sometimes. When she ate the fucking banana I almost died. It's a good thing she is thirsty as fuck so we could go at it again right there. When she leaves I almost immediately jack off to the image of her underneath me on the kitchen counter. Then when she gets home she starts snapchatting me in her underwear and I die all over again. This girl is beyond words.

While I lie in bed I think of how much Taylor enjoyed looking around my house. She was all smiles the whole time and it was so cute. I've accepted the fact that I've fallen for her, so I almost don't hate myself for thinking about her so much. I resent myself a little bit just because I know Taylor isn't going to like me back any time soon. Oh well.

I decide that if I think about this for too long I'll go crazy, so I decide to drive a couple towns over and go to my favorite club. No one here ever goes out there that I know of so it's a good getaway for me. Plus, it's far away enough that I never see any of the girls I end up hooking up with.

The club is surprisingly crowded today, so there are plenty of girls in here to get my mind off of Taylor. I think of how much I'd rather be here with Taylor and then I mentally hit myself for thinking that. I really need to find a girl.

An hour later I'm going home with a tall blonde girl whose name I've already forgotten. She really giggly, which I'm guessing is because she's pretty drunk, but it's still really fucking annoying. I didn't know people could giggle this much in their entire life.

My first mistake is letting Taylor slip into my mind while my dick is literally inside another girl's vagina. Then I start picturing Taylor underneath me instead, which gets me more into it, which I'm sure makes blondie feel better.

My biggest mistake is moaning Taylor's name when I climax. Luckily blondie already got off so there's only one thing for her to hate me for. I realize my mistake as soon as it happens and I open my eyes, and blondie is glaring up at me.

"Who the fuck is Taylor?" she seethes, hand hovering like she wants to hit me. I bite my lip and furrow my eyebrows.

"Look, uh, babe? I-"

"You don't even fucking remember my name? Get the fuck out of my house!" she yells, pushing me off of her. I don't even bother putting up a fight, so I get dressed and walk out, not bothering to say goodbye. It's pointless. I can't stop thinking about Taylor. This is not good.

On the walk back to the club to get my car, and on the drive home, I try to come up with solutions to the Taylor problem. I can't stop hooking up with her, but I also don't think I'll be able to do it for much longer since my feelings for her are blowing up. It's all I can think until I fall asleep.

At school over the next couple weeks, Taylor and I spend a lot of time sneaking off and making out, and we even fuck on our english teacher's desk one day during lunch. That was exhilarating. I think Hudson is getting a little annoyed with Taylor's sporadic behavior. I've seen him get pretty snappy at her a few times and she storms off a lot because he's being stupid.

I get the idea in my head that maybe it is time for me to intervene. I think getting Taylor to break up with Hudson is a reality now. All she really talks to me about is how annoyed she is with Hudson, so she shouldn't be opposed to ending things with him.

I bring it up to Taylor one Saturday morning when she's at my house. We just did it on my computer chair and she's in a really good mood. I've fucked her so much in the last 12 hours because she was crying about Hudson, but she's all smiles now. Hopefully she'll take this well.

"Taylor, I know you don't want to break up with Hudson, but I really think you should. He hasn't been good to you lately, and I know you're fed up with it," I say softly.

"Why the fuck would you even suggest that?" she practically yells. "You know perfectly well that I'm not breaking up with him any time soon. He loves me and I love him!" I notice her voice falter at that last part and I know she's lying.

"You shouldn't stay with someone who just gets mad at you all the time and won't do anything but make out with you; it's pointless! You deserve better than him. You deserve someone who would treat you right and not deprive you of what you want," I say, exasperated. Taylor sighs in frustration.

"Hudson may not be the best at being a great boyfriend, but he's good enough. He'll figure it all out someday, and then we'll be fine. He's just not quite there yet. I know he loves me, so he'll find a way to make me happy," she replies. I sigh. I didn't want this to be the way she found out, but I'm telling her.

"Taylor, Hudson is gay. He's been hooking up with Jake for months," I yell. Taylor's eyes go wide.

"Jake? As in his best friend's little brother?" She scoffs. "Yeah right. He hates Jake. He'd never hook up with him even if he was gay."

"Taylor, I'm not fucking around. I swear on my life that your boyfriend is just using you as a beard! I've seen Jake go home with Hudson and vice versa many times. I've seen them kiss in the school parking lot, and I have proof!"

"I swear to god if you're fucking with me I will destroy you," Taylor says, her teeth clenched. She's fuming as I get my phone out. I find the pictures I took of Jake getting into Hudson's car and of them kissing. They looked around to make sure no one was there, but they must have missed me because I definitely saw them. I show Taylor and she gasps and drops my phone.

"What. The. Fuck. There is no fucking way. Oh my god. I have to find out from him. I don't know how, but I have to find out. Oh my god," she whispers. I sit down next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"I can text you next time I see them going home together," I suggest after a minute of sitting in sad silence with Taylor.

"Please? I just don't know if I can believe it until I see it," she whispers.

"I'd do anything for you," I say absentmindedly. Oops. Taylor gives me a curious look, but she doesn't say anything. Hopefully she doesn't really think that comment through. She doesn't need to figure out that I'm trying to break her and Hudson up.