Re-watch, Re-live.

Jakes POV: The morning of the accident.

I wake up with Neytiri beside me with Tuk in her arms I kiss Neytiri as I lean up not trying to wake them both up as I'm ready to spend the day with my son and my grandkids I haven't seen for years, I have missed him so much. I get up and starts to walk out to stretch and look around to see Lo'ak not here which is unusual but I shrug it off and start to walk up to where Neteyam and Y/n are sleeping, as I am walking I think about if I should just leave them as they probably need the rest from flying all day and with the kids so I start to walk away from their hut to where Aonung is and Ilran as they are looking up at me.

"What's happened?" I walk more closer to them and realise that Aonung is crying, he wipes his eyes and stands up straight away.

"Sir, it's Kiri." I look at him confused, what happened to Kiri? Why is he crying! He stops and then try's to carry on but just starts to cry again as Ilran stands up while Aonung sits back down.

"Kiri died last night, she drounded herself." I look at them both, what the fuck no, no! Oh my god I start to look around and cover my mouth at that, my baby why! Why.

"Where's her body." I look at them both as they look at each other, "where is my fucking daughters body!"

"We don't know..." I look around then behind me as I see Neytiri behind me covering her mouth. I walk over to her as she starts to cry and walks way, I hold onto her hand as she just snatches it back and walks away back to our hut, as we walk past Neteyams hut, I look back at Neytiri as she keeps on walking away then I look back at the hut and started to walk inside.

"Neteyam, Y/n I know this is a bad time but," I look inside and see its empty, I look around and see nothing even touched or moved except some fruit on the floor, I pick them up and walk out while looking around trying to find them but just drop the fruit and walk back to the hut where Neytiri needs me. I get to the hut and saw Neytiri sat down with Tuk rubbing her back, I walked over to her and took her in my arms as she leaned her head on me and just cried, screaming. Why would Kiri drown? She is expecting a little child. I look up at see Spider coming in.

"Jake." I look at Spider as he walks towards me and kneels down. "I can't find Lo'ak, Neteyam or Y/n and the kids anywhere it's like they just left." I look away from him to Neytiri and then back at him.

"We lost Kiri kid." He looks at me and then back down at Neytiri. He tilts his head as I just nod. He starts to stand up and walks off out.

Y/n POV: Present time.

I look over at Neteyam as all I can see is the worry in his eyes, Eywa why, why when we find somewhere which is safe for us to live and let our kids grow up without war there is sky people on our ass! I look over at Katara as she just looked down at Zhao as we all wait for what the sky people are going to do. I walk over to Neteyam as he just took me in his arms. I look up at him as he moved the peice of cloth from the entrance and looks out at the sky then I feel his hand on my chin and turning my face to where he is looking at, I look at what he is showing me and see the helicopter flying away I look up at him as he looks down at me and then to the others.

"It's going." I turn to Neteyam while smiling and then look back at the others and see their faces lighting up as I look back out at see it getting far and far away it flew. I looked up up at Neteyam as he put a hand in my cheek and smiled down at me.

"Well that's good news but we don't know if it will come back so, Me and Y/n will go to others and give them food and anything they need while they stay the night while Aeluó, Neteyam and his brother go out and search if anyone had landed down from that aircraft." I look back at Katara and then at Lo'ak as he walks forward while Kiri is next to the kids.