Eywa

I nod over to the side away from the others as Neteyam nods at me, we both ride away from the others, I just stare at Neteyam and smile as we get more further away from the others and more deeper into the ocean, where more coral and wild life are, I swerve out of the way from the coral and watch fish just swimming past, I start to get ready to race and he catches on what I'm doing and copies, I put up three fingers, then two then one! And I'm off I speed past Neteyam as he speeds up too trying to catch up to me, I look back and smile as I'm in the lead but he catches up quick and is by my side again as he swerves near me I turn and the both of us start to go round in circles. I giggle as I just look up as he is below me then I look down and see him laughing while watching me, I get butterfly's but shake my head and start to level up on top of the water and hear Neteyam coming up beside me.

"You learn pretty fast." I told him as we both swim back to the shore but slowly.

"Yeah, I guess." I stop and get off my ilu, he does the same and I stroke her before she swims away with Neteyam's ilu behind her. As I look over at Neteyam he is just watching the ilu's swimming away then back at me. We just stare at each other and start to move closer to each other until me and Neteyam are only a few centimetres away from each other, I feel his hand on my cheek while I look at his eyes then down to his lips, his kissable lips just waiting for mine to collide on them, I lean forward to him as he looks at my lips then back at my eyes but interrupted to the others laughing and coming closer to us, I move away from Neteyam and walk over to the others touching the place where he had his hand on my face, like its still there as I feel shimmyfly in my stomach, as I get to the others, I sit down next to Lo'ak as Neteyam joins sitting right next to me. I felt like he was sucking all the air around me just by sitting next to me while I struggle to not look at him while the others are teaching the Sully's how to hold their breath under water, I watch as Tsireya, my best friend was helping along with me to teach the Sully's.

"You heart is racing fast you need to breath." I giggle at Lo'ak as Tsireya is holding down on where Lo'ak should be breathing, I look over at Neteyam as he is looking at me smiling, I look away and sit straighter as I see Lo'ak scowling at me when I giggled. As it was getting late I stood up and was about to leave as the others started to go back to their huts for the day, while walking I feel someone taking my hand and leading me somewhere away from the others behind the huts, I try to say something but my mouth is covered and their grip is strong around my body as I struggle to get out of their grip they slowly let go of me when silent and everyone either sleeping or settling down for the night, as I turn around to see who the person that just kidnapped me they let go of my mouth.

"Neteyam. What the fuck!" I push him off me as I look at him properly, smirking while he scratches his head.

"Sorry, I wanted to talk to you but you we're ignoring me." I look down at the ground then back at him, guilty as that was what I was doing.

"Still don't have to make me think that you was kidnapping me." I cross my arms over my chest as he just nods and looks around then back at me, while the ocean reflects off his eye. I look behind me and see that everyone is asleep as there is no light. "Does your Dad know your sneaking off with a girl?" He doesn't say anything but I know all he want right now is answers, then Neteyam leans in and kisses me. Or maybe not... As he holds my face and carries on kissing me, I just stand there blank not knowing what's happening and thinking this is a dream when he leans back looking at me but still holding my face I just stand there frozen in place, he lets go of my face and walks away while hitting a tree.

"Sorry, I thought that you felt the same but I guess not." I shake out and get back in reality and walk over to him feeling bad and that he is wrong but he just brushes me off him when I put my hand on his back, I look back at the huts then back at him and grab his face and make him facing me, I look in his eyes and kiss him this time not caring if its a dream or not, as he holds onto my hips and kisses me back, deepening the kiss I feel addictive to his lips like I dont want his mouth to leave mine, I feel him bringing my body more closer to him. I feel his lips leaving mine and the cold breeze gliding over my lips, lonely and wanting more. As I open my eyes he is still holding onto me. "I missed you Y/n." He hugs me, Neteyam actually hugged me! I hug him back feeling his heart racing away in his chest. I pull away from the hug and kiss him to fulfil the desire. He just smiles and kisses me back but harder, the feeling of his hands arounds my body pulling me closer to him that are body's are practically a whole I feel him lifting me up so I wrap my legs around him as he holds me up. I push my body on him wanting to itch the longing to do this when I first liked him, I hear something so I stop and moving my face away from his but still in his grip I look around and hear someone walking closer calling out someone's name and getting closer and closer until I see Lo'ak but his back toward us whispering Neteyam's name while he looks around.

"Let me go before your brother see's me and you together." He nods and lets you down gently, when I reached the ground I ran over to a near by hut with Neteyam following me. "What should we do?" I look at him as he just looks out at where Lo'ak is.

"I need to get back before they get worried and you do too." I look down on the ground as he said that, I wanted to spend more time with him and not wanting this day to end, he notice and holds my chin up, making me look at him. "I can always meet you tomorrow, good night Y/n." I grab his hand off my chin and start to run back to my hut not looking back as I ran around the corner getting to my hut and making sure no one woke up at the sound of me sneaking back into bed, I walk past Ilran sleeping and get to my hut and start to fall asleep wanting tomorrow more then today.

_ _ _

As I woke up early I looked out from my hut and saw that my Dad was gone ad that Ilran was gone too, I stood up and stretched before walking out of the hut and onto the sand as I shelled my eyes from the sun I see Ilran walking over to me.

"You're up early, what's the occasion?" I look around and spot Neteyam over by the ilu's with Tuk and Lo'ak, smiling and holding Tuk in his arms while Lo'ak is on the ilu as I look back to my brother while Aonung comes over and scares me, I hit him as he laughs and Ilran laughs too.

"I hate you both." I walk off in the opposite direction where Neteyam was, as I get behind the huts I call out for my Ikran as I see it coming down from the sky I hear something, I grab my bow off my Ikran and got out a arrow standing up straight as I turned around about to fire the arrow at it but find Neteyam seeing the bow and putting his hands up, I put the bow down immediately.

"Whoa, It's just me." Neteyam stated as he put his hands down and walked closer to me, I put the bow back around my Ikran and the arrow back with the others.

"Sorry!" I turn around and meet Neteyam just looking into my eyes, feeling his hand on my cheek while his eyes moves between my eyes and my lips but I step back before he could lean in. As he nods and moves back I turn around and stroke my Ikran, I made the bond and hopped on as she stood up.

"Where you going?" I looked down to Neteyam standing there looking up at you smiling, I looked around and lent a hand down to him to pull him up as he takes my hand and holds onto my waist I smile before the Ikran started to fly, shooting up before hoovering as I look down at the sea, with the silent waves crashing onto the rocks and Avatars walking about clueless to what is above them. As I feel Neteyam letting go of my waist the Ikran started to shoot down, the feeling of Neteyam's body crash into mine I giggled as I felt his hands tighter around my waist as we start hover again but flying more further away from the village as I start to see tree's I smile as I start to fly faster dogging cliffs, as I find an area to land. I get off my Ikran and pet her before she fly's away leaving me and Neteyam alone, as I remembered to get my bow and arrow from my Ikran I started to walk away with Neteyam just looking around following behind me close.

"I go here to get away from just seeing water for miles." I giggle as I push some leaves out of my way as I stop to let Neteyam to catch up standing behind me looking over my shoulder to see Vitraya Ramunong (Tree of voices) I look back at Neteyam as he just looked at the tree.

"Vitraya Ramunong..." I nod before taking his hand while walking more closer to it as we get to it I glide my hands across the tree as it slides off my hands as I move. I look behind to Neteyam watching me, I blush and turn around and carry on walking until reaching the middle with the trunk of the tree, as I get there I sit down on the ground and pat down on the ground for Neteyam to sit down next to me, he sits down and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"It's peaceful here, thats why I like it so much." I watch the leaves swaying in the air, I see a eywa seed coming over to the both of us so I grab his hands as I lift my head off his shoulder, as I put both our hands out mine under his flat out as eywa comes over and lands on his hands before floating away, I sit there mesmerised and let go of his hands still watching eywa floating away, then putting my head back on his shoulder and feeling his head leaning on mine.

(shimmyfly is like butterflies just wanted to say if you didn't know. x)