It's not our real home.

Neteyam POV:

I wake up to Y/n still asleep, I look down as she is laying on me I just look at how peaceful she is she when asleep, her breathing matching mine as her body lifts from up and down. I move her hair out her face and stare at her gorges face, her gorges eyes, lips, smile, oh how I love her smile when I wake up and all I see is her smile as I have a arm around her, keeping her close to me. I look at her hair, her hair is different it's more free, but years ago it was in braids like mine but more longer, I start to get little bits of her hair and start to plat it.

After what seemed hours she finally woke up and leaned up as she rubbed her tired eyes. She looks at me funny and then feels her hair, she takes some and looks at it and looking back at me smiling.

"You did my hair?" She hugged me.

"You always said that you love your hair in braids as it always reminded of you of your mum." She pushes off me and kisses me before leaning back and just looking at her hair, I thought she didn't like it at first and she grew out of having her hair the same as her Mum, but I guess I was wrong, I'm glad.

"Well thank you, I love it!" She stood up and twirled around, I leaned up and stood up too. She smiles as she stops spining and is now in front of me. She looks at me and then steps back. "I completely forgot!" She started to go over to where her clothes where and digging through trying to find something, I walked over to her and looked over her shoulder, looking at what she has forgot.

"What have you forgot?" She spins around to face me again.

"It's a tradition when the oldest child of the leader of the clang and their mate have a special dance to bond their souls to their ancestors and to open a new bringing of a new leader! Because Aonung hasn't mated yet and I have you get to be the next leader!" I look at her confused, shocked that this is even happening, why have I just found out about this today? I just smile at her as she kisses my cheek and squeals as she turns back around and is again trying to find that she need for the dance I think? I turns around at the entrance then back at Y/n as she looked so excited.

"Y/n just going to get some food I'll be back soon, love you." She looks at me and walks over to me and kisses me before walking back to her clothes, and picking some up while throwing them down and repeating again and again with other clothes while giving thumbs up.

"Alright, love you too! Ah, I can't wait." I look at her for the last time and turn before leaving, I look around and found Ilran talking to Lo'ak, I ran over to him while he looked at me confused.

"Ilran do you know anything about this tradition? When is it?" He looks at me funny and smiles.

"Tomorrow and you mean the tradition for Y/n and you to dance while you become the new leader of the clang because someone! Can't find a mate." He shouted the last bit as I saw Aonung walking past point his second finger at him, I think he was on about the middle finger for Y/n and Lo'ak but was close enough.

"Yeah what the big deal bro, what if I don't want to be a leader at what near ninteen."

"Neteyam, mate you got my sister mated meaning pregnant and you are going to be the new leader because of Aonung not mated yet take it and own it." He puts a hand on my shoulder as I just looked at him pissed, he alkwardly smiles at me and takes his hand off my shoulder slowly.

"What if I don't want to 'own it'." He looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about, your parents didn't tell you about this? Neteyam this is a tradition all around Pandora, but with the reef Avatars we dance some fight or get to be the next leader by I think from Y/n telling me, the old leader is killed? I think but dude come on this is a one in a life time just role with it." I look at Lo'ak as he just shrugged, great no help, wait my parent knew?