Sully Arrival

Neteyam POV:

We have been flying for so long my legs have turned into pure numb and Dad didn't tell us where we are going, I know that we are going far away from the forest to a old friends but I didn't know we we're going this far just go get away from the sky people. After me and Lo'ak disobeyed Dad by not keeping a eye on the Sky people coming back while we attack their train with supplies and Lo'ak nearly getting seriously hurt we are now moving far away from violence. I wonder If Y/n is going to be the people that we are going to as when we we're little I remember when the Sky people came after her and her Dad so they left immediately, we are now passing over the Metkayina and are now flying over trying to find a place to land our Ikran's, Dad finds a spot and we land onto the sand as others run towards us some with wooden spears others just wondering why we are here.

"Leave that, Follow me." I get off my Ikran and follow my Dads lead by walking and leaving the Ikran's there, many people are now around us and are whispering under their breaths, they are a light colour of blue and don't look like forest people at all.

"Be nice." Our Mum told us but I know that she meant Lo'ak and me then all of a sudden a family that looks just like us, dark blue come over to us as the others just stare. The man of the family hugs Dad and welcomes us here too while a tall boy comes out behind the man, must be Lo'ak age or lower. Then a women walks over to Mum and just stared at her and walked around her, looking at her tail and then circling us, she gets to Kiri and holds her tail, others just stare at Kiri, Lo'ak and me as they look at our tails laughing at the shape of it.

"Their tails are weak, They will be slow in the water. These children aren't even true Na'vi."

"Yes, we are!" Kiri scowls at her but she just walks over to Lo'ak and looks at him and then grabs one of his hands and drags it up, to show others it.

"They have demon blood!" I looked at Lo'ak as he has his head down in ashamed. While others just hissed and moved back.

"Look, Look! I was born of the sky people just like your mate and now I'm a Na'vi. You can adapt. We will adapt, okay?" I stand there just listerning to them bickering away.

"My husband was Toruk Makto, he led the clang to victory with your husband by his side to defeat the sky people." I could see the pain on Dads face as mum said that like he was ashamed that she said that or hoping nothing happens.

"You call this Victory? hiding with strangers. It seems Eywa has turned her back on you." Mum hissed at her as she said that, which made her hiss at her too. Dad's helpless face said it all as he looked over at the Leader for help but he just stood there like Dad waiting for the wives to calm down.

"We are strangers but your husband is no stranger to us, he is family." Dad looks away and turns to Mum annoyed that she said that.

"I want to sorry for my mate,"

"No do not apologies."

"I'm sorry, she is a little exhausted."

"Jake!" She scoffs and then walks away.

"Thats right he is a great Leader and we all know your story, but Jake we are not at war."

"Tonowari." Tuk walks over to Dad and he lifts her up.

"We can't bring your war here."

"I'm done with war, I just want to keep my family safe." They look at each other as we wait for something, anything.

"Uturu has been asked." They look away and to Mum then back to each other.

"Toruk Makto and his family will be staying with us, treat them like brothers and sisters, but they not know the sea. So they will be like babies taking their first breath, teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless." Dad smiles at him and he smiles back at him as he looks down at Tuk and drops her down.