Very Disappointed

TW: Smut and Trauma!!

Neteyam's POV

I feel all her emotions as I bring her closer to me, her emotions are all over the place I don't know which one she is feeling but hopping she isn't regretting this, I love her I wanted to wait but Dad didn't want me to wait and I'm glad I waited because now all I can think of is Y/n being with me, that she is mine and that I will always be there for her, I kiss her as she holds onto my cheeks as I pull her body on mine, as I sit down and have her on top of me she guides my hands from her waist to her breast, as she holds onto my hands as I have my hands on her breasts I squeeze down on them as she moans out a little, I smile as she pushes me back so that I fall down on my back, she opens her eyes as I still have my hands on her breasts and she has her mouth slightly open I just watch as she moves her hips up and down as I enter her, her beauty shining from the light from the tree of souls, I drag her down to me as she giggles, her lips, her mouth just the taste of her makes me want more of her to keep her to myself not letting anyone even touch her, her arm. I try to not think about her arm and if what she said was true, as she takes one of my hands and puts it on her cheek, safe over washed all around my body, she must feel safe when near me, I lean up and take my other hand and the hand on her cheek to her ass as I guide her to move faster, harder. I kiss her all around her neck as she moans, finding the spot that she likes, the spot that I only know, the spot that I can touch, kiss, make her feel pleaser as I suck on her she starts to moan louder, I move more down her body but she lifts my chin and kisses me, moaning in my mouth I feel her stopping as she leaned back mouth open, I open my eyes and just watched her, as I stopped she leans forward while putting her head on my chest. I close my eyes and smile because I am so glad that she is the one.

Y/n POV:

As we fly back to the village, me behind Neteyam as he rides his Ikran and I have my arms around him, holding tight. We are mated... mated for life what do I tell my Dad? Ilran will kill me and Neteyam if he found out.

"Neteyam?"

"Yes princess?" There again him calling me princess my legs go numb.

"W-what are we going to tell the others?"

"What ever you want I don't mind as long as your happy." Why do you have to be so nice Neteyam! I wanted to shout out but all I did was grip onto him tighter.

"Could we not tell anyone yet?" He stokes over my arm and nods.

"Of course princess." I wish he knew what he is doing when he calls me that. As we get more closer to the village I start to get scared, scared that someone will catch us and will tell everyone that we are mated. We land and he gets off and gets his hand out to help me, I take it and he helps me down as I start to walk away he grabs me and kisses my forehead while his Ikran flies away. I take his hand as we start to walk out from behind the huts as we get closer to his hut I see Norm and some sky people running past with equipment as they go to the Sully hut I look at him then looking back at the hut as I see my Dad standing beside Jake, I run still having his hand as we walk towards the hut to see what's going on. I see Kiri on the floor as Neytiri she holds her head up while Norm runs test, I look behind me and see Lo'ak and walk over to him.

"What the hell happened?" I ask as I get up to Lo'ak with Neteyam behind me.

"Where have you guys been?" I look at Neteyam and cross my arms.

"That wasn't my question Lo'ak. What happened?"

"When we was meant to go out to the Cove of the Ancestors when Kiri used her queue she started to shake all around so we brought her here and she hasn't woken up since." I look at Neteyam and then at Kiri as Ronal was sat beside her, I looked at Neteyam with tears forming in my eyes he grabs my arm but I just walked off to my hut, as I move the cloth out of the way I sat down on the floor crying I hear him walking up to me and sitting down as he turns me to him as he hugs me.