I don't know.

Y/n POV: 5 years later,

It has been five years since we left and I do miss my father but I have now two beautiful children, our oldest son is named Iroh after Neteyam's ilu and is four but is turning five very soon and our youngest daughter is name Lula after my ilu and she is three, in the five years Neteyam thought that they should know that this is their home but we taught them sign languages and that our family live far away near the ocean, we always said we would visit but never made the time to as we are either busy or tired from the kids, Katara and I are very close friend in fact she is like a sister to me, she has helped me with both my children since birth which has helped a lot and I am thankful she was by my side, Azula and my two are very close friends and always watch out for each other which is something else that I love about them is that they both love each other, me and Neteyam have been wanting to go back to see his Dad and to show our kids the real Toruk Makto and that he is their grandfather. So we are going to go today and we are already packed just need to start the day, we have moved to a bigger island as we needed the space for the two to run around. Life has never been so amazing, we haven't heared about the sky people and if they are still in war with them that's another reason we want to visit is to see if everyone is still okay.

As I wake up to Neteyam having Lula in one of his arms and me in his other, I have Iroh in mine as he cuddles up to me. As I move my arm Iroh woke up instantly I try to move but he won't let me so I tap for Neteyam to wake up as today is the day and I'm stuck, he groans and opens his eyes to see me trapped in Iroh's arms, he smiles at me them he lifts his other hand which had Lula laying on slowly as when she woke up early she would scream, so while Neteyam took what seemed hours to get his arm free he took Iroh out of my grip and for him to lay on him, but he started to cry as Neteyam got him off me so I just shakes my head for him to stop to not wake up Lula. I try to get up with Iroh in my arms as he holds onto me, I get up and lifted him more up as he was slipping down I looked over at Neteyam as he tried to get up while not waking up Lula, he stands up and walks over to me to kiss me but Lula woke up so I just passed Iroh to him as he kissed the top of my head as I sort out Lula.

"Good morning you four! Busy day today, oh Y/n should I go is this a bad time?" I look back Katara as she stands at the entrance with Azula by her side and her baby son in her arms.

"It's fine Katara just woke up." She stays at the entrance.

"You know what Azula come on they have a big day today so let's leave them be we will see them later." I wave at Katara as she left while I try to stop Lula from crying.

"Neteyam!" I look around and see him holding Iroh and rocking him gently he looks over at me worried as I walked over to him.

"What's up princess?" I pass him Lula as I take Iroh.

"She won't stop crying can you sort her out while I just have a minute to see if the Ikrans are ready." He nods and takes Lula while he starts to rocks her as she starts to quiet down as I leave the tent with Iroh in my arms. Since we had the big island we are right connected to Katara and Aeluó, but I just walk to where the Ikrans are and pat them while taking a few beep breaths.

"Mummy." I look down at Iroh as he called out for me, his first word was mummy but for Lula it was daddy but I let him have that as I had Iroh say me first but Lula is only saying a few things while Iroh is saying sentences.

"Whats up baby?" He looks around as I start to walk back inside and the sound of Lula screaming gone, finally.

"I'm hungry and I want to see Azula." As I walk inside I see Neteyam feeding Lula, I walk up him and grab some of the food that he had left from Lula and I gave it to Iroh as he started to eat the fruit that was pretty chewed up so that they didn't have to chew it much and could swallow it easily.