Not ready.

Neteyam's POV:

I lift my head off her and move my shoulder off her as she looks over to me confused as I grab her waist and drag her onto my lap her back facing me, she doesn't say anything or moves she just leans her back on me with her heart racing, I stroke her arm as she sits there. I wonder on what she is thinking right now, Dad told me that I had to find someone to mate before I turn nineteen which fucking sucks as only last night was when I found out who I wanted to mate with even if I haven't seen her for years just being in this girls present makes me want to do anything for her. I realise that she fell asleep in my arms, while I hold onto her tighter not wanting her to leave or wake up but to just stay like this forever with her in my arms and safe I watch as her chest lifts slowly and falls down, she's right it's really peaceful here. I lift her up as I take her bow off slowly trying not to wake her up and arrows and put them beside her as I place her back on me leaning on me fully, I look at her sleeping she must be tired, as I just watch her she starts to move and slowly waking up her gorgeous dark yellow eyes adjusting to the light.

"Mm, your walm." She managed to say as she turned and now facing me, rubbing her eyes.

"Thanks?" I chuckle at her comment making her blush red as she covers her face but I grabbed her arms moving her hands. "Don't hide your face princess." She blushes even more and looks away, before looking back at me and smiling.

"Let's get back before the others think we we're caught." She starts to stand up but I pull her back on me, I don't want to leave yet and I don't think she wants to either I grab her face as I just stare into her eyes, they are so much beautiful when open then closed I watch as her eyes go down to my lips then back to my eyes I lean forward and kiss her as she kisses me back while I move my hands away from her face to her waist pulling her more forward onto me, as she moves back taking a deep breath I open my eyes as Y/n has her shut while touching her mouth and opening them as I grab my queue while watching her do the same, I don't even look away from her eyes but looking down as she just looks down at hers and mine with a steady grip as both queues try to reach out to each other.

"Y/n we don't have to if you don't want to, nobody is pressuring you okay?" She doesn't look up only staring at her queue, I wonder what she is thinking as she looks up.

"It feels weird doing it, like I don't know you."

"But you do know me, we grew up together." She nods before sitting up straight I just stare at her before letting go of my queue as Y/n looks u at me confused, I stand up and lift her up too as I start to walk out from the middle but stopped from Y/n grabbing on my arm, I turn around and just stare at her blankly.

"What are you doing?"

"Your not ready, I shouldn't of pushed you." She shakes her head as I walk forward to her.

"What are you talking about, I am ready."

"Are you Y/n? you wouldn't hesitate if not." She looks away as I said that pissed as she walks away from me, I feel bad but it's true she's not ready and she needs to know thats fine and that I will wait for her as long as it takes.

"I am Neteyam."

"Y/n..."

"No. I have liked you ever since we was young and now that I finally find out that you like me back, I want to take that opportunity before you find someone else." I shake my head, she's confused.

"Y/n." I walk closer to her grabbing her hands as she looks at me.

"I'm ready Neteyam." She grabs my hands and place them on her waist as she holds my face, I just follow her lead as she jumps up so that she's in my arms and her legs around my waist, I want to believe her but I feel like she is just being like this to please me.