Skawng!

Y/n POV:

I wake up and see beside me is Neteyam as he holds onto me, I just lay there wondering about my dream over and over in my head and feel a hand moving up my back, I look over at Neteyam and see him awake but not smiling like he normally would I look at him confused as he leans himself up right, me in his lap now.

"Are you alright? how are you feeling?" I look at him confused and smile at him.

"Yeah, but I had a weird dream that Lo'ak found out we are mated and that my father was shouting at me and that stuff even when I know he would never do." He looks away then back at me just staring into my eyes as he places his hand on my cheek.

"Y/n, that wasn't a dream."

"W-what?" I chuckle.

"Y/n that wasn't a dream that all happened last night." I feel a tear forming as my lip starts to tremble. I just look in his eyes. It wasn't a dream... it was all true my own father calling me a brat, how he forgot my birthday and, ow... I look down at my arm and see the red mark that stings all I want to do is just cry, cry my eyes out, curl into a ball and just want to forget all the things my Father told me, I get up from his lap and just stand there my hands over my ears as tears stream down my face, tears I didn't even know that were there or even going down my cheeks one by one, Neteyam stands up and puts his hands over where I put my hands over my ears. I turn around to where the entrance is and the cloth is covering the outer world, I just run. Run out and behind the huts where I call for my Ikran, as I see her landing down I was about to jump on but felt a hands around my waist as I jumped bringing me down to the ground.

"Leave me alone Neteyam!" I try and get out of his grip but he doesn't let go. "Please! Neteyam let go of me... please!"

"Fine." I was about to walk off and to my Ikran but he didn't let go he just carried me and placed me on his back so that I'm facing his back and he has my legs facing him, I hear him call for his Ikran and hear it flying down then he takes me off his back and places me on his Ikran before getting on behind me and we start to fly off.

"What are you doing! I want to fly my Ikran!"

"Y/n you are too emotional to fly your Ikran." I role my eyes and cross my arms while leaning on him, as he kisses the top of my head. I look down and then look at the Ikran then back down at the ocean as you see ilu's swimming, far from the village, I see the forest not far ahead and look back.

"Stop!" I shout as the Ikran stops flying forward but hoovers in the sky, I turn around and now facing Neteyam as he looks at me concerned and worried.

"What's wrong?" He looks down at me as I look down at my hands then looking at him.

"I can't do this Neteyam, always running away from my problems, I got you in trouble last night and I didn't mean it even though Lo'ak properly told on us. Because he was the only one who knew." He holds my chin up.

"Y/n I don't care if I got in trouble over being mated to you why would you think that? I love you Y/n. And Lo'ak didn't tell on us."

"What? He must of." He lets go of my chin and looks away from me.

"I did, I didn't mean to though! Your Dad was there and listened to what I told my Dad, even when my Dad didn't care about us but your Dad did I'm sorry." I looks down at his hands and grab them and kiss the back of them.

"It's alright."

"Your not mad at me?"

"How can I I'm stuck with you forever." He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"So what's happening?"

"Let's go back to the village I feel like something bad has happened but I don't know what." He nods and I was about to turn around to have my back facing him but started to slip and started to fall off his Ikran, I try and grab onto him but was out of reach, I started to scream as I saw him reaching his arm out, I close my eyes as I stop falling down head first and tried to look up and saw Neteyam grabbing onto my left leg.