✨12✨

(This is a part 2 cause I wanted you guys to have a chapter and a part 2 instead of a massive one 3.36k reads btw thank you so much and I've decided I'm gonna change the position of the scar again to the neck idk why but I think it would be cutting because it's not to close to the forehead like Harry but still makes y/n different from her brother.💗)

"So what's he done? Please Ron I'm curious now"I said. He looked at my brother who wasn't pleased with that he told me.

"Come on Harry it's not like she's gonna murder us."Ron said.

"Ugh, fine"he said turning around.

"So at one of the quidditch games when hermoine pushed you she set snape's  cloak on fire cause he was putting a spell Harry's broom " he said

"Oh. But you set fire to his cloak that could've been dangerous you imbecile "I said.

"It was my choice alright moving on. Didn't know if you guys noticed but the stairs have stopped on. It's time to go."she said.

"Ron what are we looking for"I said.

"The philosopher's stone"Ron replied.

"I've read about it but never seen it!"I said excitedly.

"Shhh don't be alarmed when you see this" Ron and Harry said as we were at a random door.

"Wow what is this place" I said looking around as I looked around the unfamiliar corridor.

"This is the-"Ron began

"Forbidden corridor"Hermoine finished

"Wow."I replied

"I know it's crazy"she carried on

"No no. I mean wow as in you were rude enough to cut him off" I said smirking. 

She gave a disgusted look and walked closer to Harry. I gave a little giggle and looked at Ron who was surprised.

"What?" I questioned

"You didn't have to do that Y'know"he said

"Yeah but then again I don't like her"I said

We walked in a room with a big dog snoring. I'm telling you my heart skipped a beat. My eyes widened. Stopping dead in my tracks.

"Ron what is that!!"  I said.

"Fluffy I think it was called don't worry the music is playing so it's asleep it won't wake up "Ron said reassuringly

"Yeah but then again why would music be playing in the first place." Hermoine said

"Snape has probably been here already, look for anything suspicious guys"Harry said.

We started looking around and nothing was found. Soon the silence broke between us all and the room.

"I found something!" Harry said. We all rushed over and we stood over a trapped door. We opened it up which revealed a dark area.

"I wonder what's inside?"Ron said

"Well it must be the philosopher's stone for a dog like that to be gaurding it"hermoine said.

"Umm.. guys" I said as I looked behind us. I felt like something was staring at us so I had to. It's 3 heads staring at us like it was going to eat us.

"Not right now y/n we're busy"Harry said. Then slobber dropped next to them and some on Ron.

"Eww dog slobber."he said wiping it off his shoulder and wafting his hands around to get it off.

"Guys...LOOK!" I said pointing at the dog. They all finally looked and it started barking.

"GO QUICK"hermoine shouted.

Hermoine jumped through the door, then Harry then Ron. Then I followed quickly after. Once I got down I didn't know what I landed on but put my middle finger up at the dog and then the door slammed shut above us.

Then I heard hermoine say 'lumos' with her wand in the air when the light appeared. There was vines all around us. They started wrapping round my ankles and wrists.

"Devil Snare!? Why would they have this here!"I said worried.

"Will you all stop struggling it's only going to make your death worse! Just relax" Hermoine said

"That sounded so wrong on so many scales wanna know why because I don't think you would've mind if I died!!" I raised my voice. Soon I relaxed.

Hermoine was sat there for a while and just before my face was covered all I could see was her poorly done hair. I've got to admit it looked like she got dragged through a bush backwards and then through water and a brush was brushed to the roots of her head than the ends. I heard a thud.

"Guys just relax. Oh and hold your breath"she shouted up.

Harry began to and you could still hear Ron screaming. I fell through and hit a rough concrete floor. Then soon came Harry.

Ron was still screaming whilst shouting 'harry' or 'y/n' like we just got murdered by he who shall not be named.

"Ron just relax trust me"Harry shouted.

"He's not relaxing is he?"Harry asked turning to me and Hermoine. I was still shouting to get Ron to listen as Hermoine answered.

"Nope"she said I rolled my eyes and shouted up again.

"Ron! Me, Harry and.. Hermoine are still alive just relax" I shouted his screams were muffled and soon he came following after when lumos was casted again.

After that we carried on.

'There will be parts to this particular bit so sorry for the delay hope you guys enjoy'
💗💗