-4-

Me and the boys hurried to our end of the tables and saw Harry burning a cold glare at me. I ignored and hurried to the 3 seats available. It was in the middle across from Harry who was sat behind us I let out a sigh of annoyance. I could feel hermoine's glare burn on my back. But I ignored her.

"Harry what's wrong with you and your sister she's kind it's not like she's gonna become... evil" Ron said I smiled to myself.

"No but she will being friends with them!"Harry said.

"Ron whose side are you on!" Hermoine said. I got annoyed and turned round.

"Hey y/n if I hex you are you be hurt,hurt or just scratched?!"Hermoine said putting on an innocent act.

"Can you shut up before you start something"Mattheo said.

"If I kill you are you dead dead or just not breathing?"I said mirroring her acting. But as we said it everything went silent.

I looked around and everyone just looked at me I gave a small smile at everyone. Dumbledore dismissed me. I rolled my eyes and stormed out making sure I hit Harry's head as I walked out. I heard Draco and Mattheo hold on their laughter aswell as Ron. I smiled a smirk as I walked out.

Even though she threatened me and I threatened her back she made me look bad and yet again she got under my skin. Next time I'm gonna throw hands. Hopefully there isn't a next time though. I went back to the common room and went into my dorm slamming the door behind me.

"YOU WANNA GO HERMOINE CAUSE JUST YOU WAIT!" I shouted. I then just cuddled up to some of my stress and anxiety plushies to calm me down 5 minutes went by and I must've fallen asleep until I heard my dorm door open and shut and I woke up.

"Y/n you good ?! We were on our way and all we could hear was muddled shouting we guessed it was you are you ok ?" Draco said.

"I'm guessing Dumbledore wants to see me." I said getting out of bed and over to my vanity. I got my brush off my desk and brushed through my long h/c hair. I made it look like it was before and straightened out what I was wearing.

"Y/n Y'know your 11 right. ?"mattheo said

"Yeah and is it cause I'm wearing what I. Want!"I said. I looked at Draco who was sat in a chair reading the book from before.

"Well I'm gonna go cya"I said flicking my hair into Mattheo's face as I walked past. I walked up to the floor the Headmaster's office was but I couldn't find it.

"Miss Potter? What are you doing up here?"I turned around to see Madame Pomfrey.

"Do you know where professor Dumbledore's office is " I asked politely.

"Ah yes let me take you" she gave me a soft smile and bring me to Dumbledore's office she told me to stand near the griffin and then she said something next thing I knew I was spinning up slowly.

I raised up to Professor Dumbledore's office and I was in awe on how many stuff were in here. I saw the sorting hat and it looked moody like normal. I saw Dumbledore at his desk.

"Come in young one"Dumbledore said. I walked slowly to his desk and to the chair infront of him.

"You know why your here am I right miss potter"he said.

"Sir on my defence she threatened me first! "I said

"Yn you can't do that you need to focus"he said.

"Ugh it's not my fault bring her in here cause if she threatens me again sir I won't just use my voice"

I walked to the griffin and I said what Madame Pomfrey said and I went down and back to the common room. I got to my dorm forgot about the boys there and screamed into a pillow.