11

I woke up and got dressed for another boring day of school. Michaela waits for me in the corridor of the entrance to the dorm. I go to meet her and we meet the boys as usual. We went for breakfast then the school day begins.

"Ughhhh I hate potions does it really have to be first lesson of the day what kind of torture is this"I said.

"Shh if Snap hears you he'll appear"Michaela giggled.

And then he did. Not gonna lie my soul left my body. His cold stare sent shivers. I looked at the group and then they turned around I felt like a little lost puppy then seeing a large person that's scary as.

"What are you 4 doing out in the corridors when your meant to be in my class" he said sternly i clutched my bag whilst Michaela grabbed my hand and the other two were clutching their bags too.

"Sorry sir!!" I said before running to class. Dragging Michaela. The boys then said sorry and came back running with us. We made it there and sir was already there. Everyone looked at us whilst me and Michaela gave an awkward smile. The boys just put on a straight face. We all sat at the 4 free desks at the back and sat there. Professor began to talk and soon I felt my eyes close. I then heard this loud bang. And my eyes jolted open.

"What do you think your doing this is school not your dorm room Y/n Potter dont forget it please" Snape said. I felt my cheeks burn up.  I looked up and  tried giving a smile but I couldn't  everyone was looking and I felt like crying.

"Anyways class back to what I was saying" snape said. He carried on with the lesson. And then it was time for the next people kept talking about it but luckily I played it off so Michaela, Draco and Mattheo thought I was fine and everyone else. Which is good because then it seemed as though I wasn't scared or intimidated of their comments.

After the class was over I grabbed my books and went to the bathroom. I met a young ghost girl.
I walked over to the ghost are she was crying.

"I- um hi sorry to intrude but may I ask what's wrong." I said. She turned round. She had an old hogwarts uniform and pigtails along with some little glasses.

"I-I'm so lonely up here there's no one to talk to it makes me sad

" she said before going back to her ear piercing

me miss I will speak to you I will be your friend I am called Y/N. Y/N L/N" I said with a soft smile.
"Ohhh. Really? Well I'm Myrtle. People have called me Moaning Myrtle because of me whining."Myrtle replied.

"Don't worry Myrtle your just a little vulnerable that's all." I said before giving a smile.

We carried on talking for a little while and then someone came bursting into the bathroom.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU IN HERE?!"Michaela came barging in with Draco and Mattheo.

"Down there"Draco said pointing over at me.

"Oh umm hey guys"I said embarrassed.

"Y/N you missed 2 classes."Mattheo said.

"Wait why are you guys in here. This is a girls bathroom" I said confused and trying to change the subject.

"Because of moaning Myrtle they find her annoying so they don't come up here"Michaela said.

"Anyways you changed the subject. Is this because of what people were saying. You didn't look alright in 2nd period you alright" she carried on. I looked at moaning Myrtle who was upset at the comment. And then sighed. I looked back at the groups and smiled.

"I'm fine thank you! If you excuse me I believe it's lunch? And I'm hungry"I said before getting up and walking out. I quickly went down the other corridor and behind a corner. Once I saw them leave I went back into the bathroom.

"MYRTLE!?" I said looking in the stalls. She came out from the one she calls hers.

"Yes?"she said

"Are you alright ? I know that comment about you hurt your feelings. You know I don't find you annoying right ??"I said

"Wait really! I thought you was just being kind"Myrtle replied.

"Of course your my friend" I said smiling

"A real friend!! YAY!" She said before flying around the bathroom.

"Y/n you should go eat it's getting late it'll be your next lesson please go eat"she said as she flew back down.

"Okay I'll come say goodnight later then? Cya Myrtle" I said before waving and then walking out. She waved back and I ran for the great hall.

Everyone heard the great hall doors open and all their eyes were on me. There was some whispers and I went and sat down next to Draco. He doesn't talk much at lunch he prefers to eat and if he wants to speak between mouthfuls and if he does it's probably about how annoying my brother was. I felt someone staring.

I looked around at the teachers. And then mine met with someone glaring at me. And what do you know it was snape. If I'm being honest he probably prefers Harry over me. Which isn't really understandable. He's annoying for one but come on who would like him. My wrist began to hurt. I grabbed it.

"What's wrong"Draco asked concerned

"Nothing I was just over reacting dont worry about it"I said and carried on with eating. I quickly finished and rushed out of the hall to get away from the group. I went to the library and grabbed a few fairy tales and murder mystery stories. Once I went out of the library I put the 3 books in my bag and went to my next lesson.

Once I got there people were still laughing and talking about what happened. But to be honest it was old now there was glares but it didn't really matter.
I just had to get this lesson over and done with so I can go and talk to Myrtle without answering any of the groups questions.

I wrote the key notes and some interesting facts down on a spare peace of paper and doodled a bit

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  lesson ends  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I got out and headed straight for the stairs. I was on the 2nd flight to go when I saw Harry, Hermoine and Ron running up the steps. They went passed me and Ron gave a wave. I followed them I'd say hi to Myrtle later. 

"What do you want y/n"Harry said coldly.

"C'mon I haven't spoken to Ron in a while have I thought I should speak to him."I said.

"Hey y/n how are you. Are you alright now?"he said

"Yep. So what are you doing since my brother is being like this you have found something" I said.

"We think snape is up to something"he said