19// the diparture.

It came to the morning where I had finished collecting my things.. everything packed up and ready I was ready to go. I was taken to the entrance of the school, then out onto the rough cobble we ended up at some weird landing pad thing and next thing you know all I saw was a a boat and a flying carriage. Mcgonagal and Dumbledore were there along with Hagrid and Snape. I was trying to figure out why they were here but Snape is the head of Slytherin and well I do guess I did become friends with Hagrid he brought Fang so it's fine I got to pet him till the headmaster and Mcgonagal figured out something when they were talking to the important looking people.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Next thing y'know I'm called up and I'm seeing my my stuff get put on the boat. I got told 'you'll go there at Durmstrang Institute and then you'll go to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.'

Which I had to agree with since these people weren't to be messed with... but again next thing you know I've been out on the boat Hagrid looks like he's on the verge of tears. The flying Pegasus pulling carriage flew off and the rest of the teachers from Hogwarts that were there were just looking at me in a serious manner just before the boat turned round and sank back into the water disappearing it had an enchantment so it wouldn't drown us which was quite cool to be fair, all of this was new yet these people looked stern..I don't think this will be as easy as Hogwarts was  despite that not being easy either.

But now. Let the years without hogwarts begin.

Hey everyone thank you for reading. I hope you have enjoyed reading and I'll try get a few more chapters out. Sorry this is so short but I have a feeling you'll soon like the chapter after the next few I do. Anyways have a good day/night cya!! - Author 🤍