<<2>>

Yesterday after we finished talking it was almost curfew. We didn't have any others after that we went back to the common room and we all sat on one couch. Talking about what we should do tomorrow(today) and then we said bye and went to our dorms to go to bed.

I woke up and already wanted to hop back into bed luckily I had a free period now cause we needed to save our energy for the Quidditch Match after. I got some comfier clothes on in our house colours. I was wearing a baggy shirt with some sweat pants and a green zip up hoodie on.

I went down from my dorm to find everyone else in something comfy so I thought I did a good job. I then waited on the leather couches casting different spells. Then someone came up to me
"RAAH"I heard the boys screaming into my ears on either side of the door

"Oh you son of a biscuit"I said spinning round.
They were both laughing at my response then dragged me out of the common room.

We all went to the library as I grabbed some books and put them in my satchel. Then Mattheo and Draco dragged me to the quidditch field. We quickly went to the slytherin bleachers and sat down.

The griffindoors came out and for some reason my brother was there. I gasped cause I heard nothing about to the point I almost fainted cause I didn't breath. Luckily the boys were sat on either side of me and caught me till I catches my breath. The game commenced and so far so good.

Until my brother's broom started acting off. Hermoine, Ron, and the rest of the people in the bleachers let out a gasp. I shot up and quickly grabbed my wand. I looked back to griffindoor and Hermoine disappeared. I saw her underneath me at the bleachers and ran to follow her. She was about to get to the teachers when I stopped her.

"What are you doing hermoine!"I said whispering.

"Shut up slytherin"she said before pushing me to the wooden floor and up to the teachers bleachers. I then got up and followed her. She then put a spell onto shapes cloak and then before she turned around I pulled her crap hair and kicked her down a bit to give me time so I could get back to the boys. 

I sat down and they were just focused on how Harry dropped. I froze gripping onto Draco and Mattheo's hands. He grabbed his broom and then fell to the floor. I stood up quickly getting pulled back down cause I was still gripping the boys. I let go and looked down.

Harry suddenly looked like he was going to be sick. But then choked a bit and coughed up the snitch. Griffindoor cheered loudly. I then blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up in the hospital wing to the boys sat on two chairs next to me asleep. I tried getting up and groaned until I felt a sharp pain in my side. I screamed for help as the blood was on my hand. Madame Pomfrey quickly came in and closed the curtain. The boys weren't asleep pretending but Madame didn't realise. She lifted my bloody shirt and took a look to a large scratch on my side. And the my scar was cut into the same shape. I cried in pain. Till I blacked out again.

~*~*~*~the boys perspective~*~*~*~

We quickly shot up to see Madame Pomfrey grabbing some wound cleaning supplies and bandages. And then me and Mattheo was holding y/n up as Madame Pomfrey took her shirt off as me and mattheo looked away and bandaged her up she then got her jacket and put it on yn zipping it up.

"You can look now boys let me get a smaller bandage for her scar"Madame Pomfrey disappeared.

"You alright Draco your arm is purple you've been pinching it that much"mattheo