Chapter 16 : Sour whispers

Authors note

You know maybe this will have smut .... idk , I'll be wrighting most of this at school when I get bored soooooo..... WARNING this contains anything and everything I will think about and have thought about , most likely ..... have fun yall

Enjoy .

bubblesxplural .

Danny's POV:

Walking out into the kitchen I with with the irritation of the morning sun still a fresh feeling to my eyes . The only fair thing being that I now irritate the tinny angry man . Might as well start my day of with a bang .

The sound of the door closing alerting me to Arny's attempt to clear his mind...... or just the beginning of his morning run . Even if my plans are to come to a halt , it brings the opportunity to think outside the box ; or rather outside the annoying filliment .

***30 min later***

In comes the dazzling devil who leaves every man and woman alive . Small beads 9f sweat lingered on his skin as I made an attempt at ignoring him . I think you can tell it's not working , or is it ?

I continued watching one piece whilst responding to text messages from both Matteo and Pete ; unbeknown to the dark prince creeping up behind me , water bottle in hand as his sinister attack left me to 'cool down' .

Arny's POV :

Slowly I began to pour the bottle of water on Danny ; frozen he sat on the couch as the liquid trickled out of the bottle , soaking both him and the couch . His eyes now laced with shock and pure hatred .

"Before I slap the living shit out of you , why in the name of all fúckary did you do that for ? " his words were spoken slowly and articulated af if he were giving me a lecture . A small smirk now laid comfortably on my features as I spoke , my words not making the white haired devil any less annoyed . "Seeing as I left you all hot and bothered , I thought it would only be fair to help you cool down ." His eyes shooting daggers through my soul as the water still dripped through is hair .

Blowing a kiss to my now smoking lover I left in pursuit of a refreshing shower . 'Hopefully by the time I come back he will have warmed up towards me .'

Brandon's POV :

Today seemed to perfect to be true , me and Matteo went put for brunch and are now taking cassie out for a walk . Marcey had been discharged last week and it has lifted Matteo's spirit seeing her do well .

Finding a bench to sit on as cassie  went exploring , Matteo gave me a small kiss on the cheek before speaking . His voice still as mesmerising as ever . "Love , I'm sorry for betraying you . I'm sorry for not showing you love when you deserved it . I'm sorry for going against you when all you wanted was the best for me . I promise I'm trying to do better , and I will continue trying till I prevail . Till I can once more earn your trust . Before you say it , I know these are all empty words till I fulfill them and to you I promise I shall ."

A smile slowly crept up onto my face as my arms remained wrapped around my lover . Softly into his ear I spoke . "I know you will ." A soft sigh left his lips as his body relaxed into mine . Thoughts of the future leaving me to anticipate only happiness .

***

After a long debate on weather or not anchovies belong on pizza , cassie  came back with an abnormal amount of mud on her face and legs . "You know we have to take the dog to go get groomed now ." Matteo said to me as cassie eagerly began to bite at his pant leg . With a small nod I stood up , putting cassie back on her leash and setting off for a 1 hour appointment that will feature blood and the loss of fingers .

If only Casey wasint the violent little shit I loved more than anything . But you cant always have everything you want .

Attendez et voyez.

Sup yallz , look I know once more this is short ..... but I'm trying to ad a bit more light heartedness to the book even if it is in the form of allot of short chapters . To those wondering , my exams went rather bad
...... well in the sence that it's all just 60-70 .... but it will get better soon , anyways . We might have a new smut chapter upcoming ..... cuz why not , also go check out my new book 'Dark Angel' it has a rather interesting story , featuring south africas favorite name 'John'

Love yall and take care of yourself .

bubblesxplural.