Chapter 2 : Su sonrisa

Authors note

Alright yall , the title of this chapter is basically  ' his smile ' in spanish ( If I'm not wrong ) ..... so I added a new language . Sorry not sorry . The following chapter contains , BOTTOM behavior . Along with confusing info .

Enjoy yalls , and I love you

bubblesXplural

Matteo's POV (so soon , hehehe)

"And that little fucking slut was looking him up and down like he was some .... tart . Now my hand has fúcking glass stuck in it a and I smell like coffie ." Danny had been ranting on about his day for the past one and a half hour . From where his boss was a díck to where his frame was the wrong color , then Arny coming late  and finaly the waitress . I know I'm one of his best friends but ... wow , he had one of the most eventful days I've ever been told of .

"Baby listen , you firstly need to try forgiving Arny . Secondly ,forget about the little side salad , she can never compete with you . Thirdly , get some sleep you sound wrecked ." I said to him while sipping on my coffie . It's true though , he sounds like he last slept in 1547 . "Firstly , stop calling me baby , your making me blush , secondly shut the fúck up . I did sleep last night . Now if you'll excuse me , I'm going to go take a nap ." He said in a almost angry tone before hanging up on me . Why is he so fúcking cute ? Nakkered yet cute as fúck .

Danny's POV: 

Why the fúck does Matteo like teasing me so much . For goodness sake he's my best friend , but I mean the man is hot as Fúck . Though not quite like Arny..... now Arny can kill me yet would make me feel like a king and I would enjoy every second of it .  Matteo can make me feel like a king and will kill anyone who dares to hurt me ,but I'd miss Arny  . Plus he's a sight to behold .

Now I know I said I would go to bed , but there's a party over at Chrystal's  house and I was invited . Choosing not to be so rude as to reject her invite , I took a shower and got into a pair of black Jeans and a white hoody . Letting my hair air dry , I put on a pair of white sneakers and a blue jean jacket . Alright I'm ready .

Picture of Danny's outfit

Just as grabbed the keys to the Range Rover ( Evoque ) , Arny came over to me and gave me a look that read ' if you lie to me now , your dead '  , well then this would be fun .

"My love , where are you going ?" He asked me whilst tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy. Opting for the truth instead of chancing a lie , I told him about the party . He gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead .

********
As soon as I got to the party things were mad . Sweaty bodies grinding on each other , whilst others devoured each other . Social battery now at 50% . Making my way over to the bar , I see a familiar face seated at one of the chairs . Matteo . Oh no .

Right as I sat down he gave me a mischievous smirk . "Danny I thought you said you were going to bed . Now what do we have here ?" He said , his velvety voice making my heart jump . He ran his hand through his grey locks . Before turning to the bartender and ordering a vodka redbull and a strawberry lemonade for me and him . Within minutes the bartender handed us our drinks . Our conversation flowed perfectly throughout the night as I continued to sip on my lemonade . Predictably I had to pee . I excused myself and left to the restroom  .

After doing my buisness and washing my hands . I was stuck trying to remove some sort of sauce on the hem of my hoodie . Right as I got the red sauce of my hoody a strong pair of arms snaked around my waist . Looking up at the mirror I saw it was Matteo . "Matteo , what are you doing ?" I asked him as he continued to pull me into his hard chest . "Admiring a work of art ." He said in a husky tone as his nose gently rubbed my earlobe . I know it's bad ...... but it feels so good .

Hi guys , I know the chapter us a bit short . But why not . Oh , and what do yall think of the book so far .... feel free to leave comments . I do actually read them and If necessary I do reply . Anyways , please take care of yourselves and  stay safe , love youss . Ma Peezz .

bubblesXplural