New Beginning Part 1

A eleven-year old girl with white hair put into two lower pigtails, and blue eyes was carrying her sleeping one-year old sister, as she get off the boat. She just came from North America, so instead of going to another city or state, she chooses Japan because she like the culture including the shinto religion.

"We're here, Lily, let's find somewhere to sleep for tonight", she said to the sleeping infant, before leaving to a dense forest land, unaware that someone was following her. Mephisto was just taking a late night walk when he notices two children walking off a ship.

It was common to see orphan children roaming around the streets, but these children have clean clothes instead of dirty clothes.

The girl sighed, "I'm sorry, if I have to drag you into this, Lily. But I can't leave you behind." Until Mephisto spoke to her, startling her.

"Excuse me, why are you going to the woods?" he asked.

The girl stared at him and looked towards the grassy ground and replied, "It's a long story".

She told him everything which made him frowned.

"I'm sorry this happens to you", Mephisto said.

"It's fine, They're not related to me. They favored their daughters over me, but Lily here love me, despite being my foster sister", she replied.

He was confused, "What do you mean by that?"

The girl frowned, "I always remember my real family names and their faces, but I was taken from them when I was eight". Which made Mephisto scowled, knowing how foolish humans can be. But then he thought of something.

"Would you like to come with me?" He asked.

This caught her attention and look at him with doubt, before asking, "why? I wouldn't bother you, mr..."

The man replied, "Mephisto Pheles, but Mephisto is fine. It's not a bother, my wife and I always want children that I won't go into detail", he finished with a frown.

Linka stared at him, thinking something must have prohibited him and his wife from having children, but decide to not question. Lily opened her eyes, and noticed the man, she grabbed Linka's dress shirt making the girl looked at the infant, she thought and decided.

"Okay, We'll go with you", Linka said.

"Splendid! Home is just a few hours away, we'll won't be far. Now, what are your names?", Mephisto asked.

"My little baby is Lily. My name is Linka. Linka Wesker", Linka answered.

____________________________

Hope you enjoy it.

Please comment your thoughts and vote.

Next is New beginning Part 2!

See you soon!