•| ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ |•

The moon hid behind the thick layers of clouds and the sun started shining brightly

The moon hid behind the thick layers of clouds and the sun started shining brightly. The whole night Agastya was in the room making the drawings and designs again. He didn't know when he slept there itself.

The bright sunlight disturbed his sleep as he got up and put the drawings in the black container not wanting to destroy those again when a Garbar ki Dukan (whole shop of blunders) was roaming around him all the day. What if she would come again and started messing with his instruments. 'Safety is better than cure'. Thinking the same, he locked the door of his room and left.

Where his life had taken him? He always wanted a girl like Riddhima who was smart enough but no, here he got a clumsy and careless girl who just walked with the problems and always showed over excitement. Couldn't she become a little careful and patient?

He huffed knowing that he couldn't do anything now. He had to stay with her until there's a way. He could fight with anyone but not with his grandmother. He couldn't deny her words.

~◉~

"What happened? Why you both are giving me these looks?"

Agastya asked looking at his grandmother and his brother who were giving him weird looks.

"Armaan, tell your big brother that if he wants us to behave good with him then first tell him to make everything good!"

Savitri declared as Agastya frowned but then understood what she was saying.

"Dadi, I'm not going to talk with her after what she had done. Don't blackmail me by these acts!"

"Okay, then tell him Armaan, I'll not break my Maun Vrat too!"

"Dadi, it's not Maun Vrat, you're talking!"

Agastya tried to control his laugh but she glared at him.

"Armaan kehdo apne bhaiya se, jab tak ghar ki bahu nehi khayegi, tabh tak hum ek glass pani tak nehi piyenge!" (Armaan tell your brother that if our daughter-in-law won't take any food, then I'll also not take the food)

"Dadi__"

"My decision is final"

Hearing her words he sighed and left towards her room.

~◉~

Entering with the food plate Agastya came to see her who was sitting near the window looking outside. He slowly made his way towards her.

"Ruhani!"

He called but no reply came.

"Ruhani!"

He again called but she was silent as he huffed.

"Ruh!"

This time sitting beside her, he softly uttered the nickname with which he used to call her before their marriage as she immediately turned with teary eyes.