|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑶𝒇 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

"Myra, Are you done?"

"Yes, Nikita almost. Just some minor editing. You guys can go!"

The girl who was none other than Myra Sachdev told her colleague who was asking her to go back to home with them.

"It's okay, we can wait!"

Another girl from them named sneha told.

"No need, Sneha! I'll take the cab. You guys can go!"

"Okay then, bye!"

They bid good byes to eachother and left while she started doing the remaining part.

"Myra!"

"Yes!"

"Come to my cabin!"

She walked towards it hearing the call.

"Myra, are you free tomorrow?"

Her fellow, Arhaan Rajput asked with a smirky smile.

"No! I'm very busy tomorrow as I've to go with my friends for shopping!"

She denied smartly understanding the reason behind his smirk.

"It's not good to deny everytime!"

He huffed puffing his cheeks.

"It's not also good everytime to ask the same question!"

"Oh, comeon Myra! I like you but you never give me a chance!"

Arhaan sighed and continued.

"Because I'm not interested in you. So, excuse me!"

She replied with her ever straight cut tone and took her leave.

◉❃◉

"STOP! STOP!"

Myra shouted at the driver seeing the scene infront of her as he immediately pulled the break. There a black mercedes car came and then throwing a man from inside on the middle road it vanished soon in the thin air. The scene took her breath out.

Opening the door she got down from the cab and rushed towards the man who was laying on the road with his blood covered body. She crouched down to his level and placed her palm near his nose only to check was he alive or not.

"Please help me to take him to the hospital!"

She called the driver when she felt that he was still breathing.

"Ma'am, p__please forgive me! I__I'm a simple man. I__I can't do it! I__It's a murder!"

The driver uttered being terribly scared when his vision fell on the letter 'D' which was curved brutally with a knife on the left arm of the man.

"I'll give you 10k more but please help me. He needs treatment or else he won't survive!"

"Ma'am I__I__"