•| sɪɴғᴜʟ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs |•

Agastya looked at her features which he didn't like a bit

Agastya looked at her features which he didn't like a bit. She was behaving like his wife already wearing the vermilion, nuptial chain and chuda when he had cleared everything. She knew everything about him, whom he loved yet she was doing all this! But the fact was he didn't know that his grandmother told her to do this. He huffed under breath disappointed by her.

"Umm, there's a guest room in that way. Go and sleep there!"

He pointed towards the room and was going to his own when something came into his mind.

"Did you eat anything?"

She shook her head negatively.

"There's kitchen. You can make anything and eat. It's too late now, none will take the order!"

Saying so, he went to his room and shut the door.

Ruhani remained standing there. She was feeling extremely hungry but she didn't know cooking, barely two three things. She went to the kitchen and getting an egg she made an omelette for herself. Then taking it she slowly went to the guest room.

~◉~

The room was quite big but there was less furnitures as because it was unused. Ruhani climbed on the bed and closing her eyes she laid her body.

After sometime she opened her eyes as she was feeling uneasy. Something was bothering her and her mind wasn't at peace. Getting up from the bed she slowly made her way outside.

Her eyes fell on the door of his room as she slowly gave a push to it. She smiled seeing the door was opened and peeping her head inside she came to see he was sleeping.

Ruhani slowly entered into his room and came towards him. He was sleeping facing at her side. Kneeling down infront of him, she slowly took his palm into hers.

"I know you're angry and hurt because of me but I didn't want to do anything like this, trust me! Maa took a swear from me and told me that if I don't do this, She'll harm herself. I got scared and didn't have any other choices. I know this marriage doesn't matter to you. So, we won't continue like this. I'll give you divorce and after that you'll be able to marry whoever you want, whomever you love but please don't stay alone here like this just for me. Everyone is waiting for you. Please let's go home!"

She stated softly as a lone tear rolled down from her eyes which she wiped it off. Her eyes roamed allover his face as her heart again felt an unknown pain. Leaning forward towards his face she pressed her lips on his forehead and then rushed from there.

Agastya who was till now hearing her every confession looked at the door and deeply sighed. Then closed his eyes.

~◉~

"Papa, this marriage isn't right! Agastya loves me and me too. How will Ruhani adjust there? Please papa, do something!"

Riddhima tried to make her father understand as she thought with this marriage none would be happy!