Banzai!

Kento's Pov

The four girls ask me to join them I'm their school since it's the first day and I have no choice but to join since I still need a place to sleep and to study the place.

And I am currently staying in a dorm that the headmistress Olivia assigned me in and I was also a neighbor with Ruby, Weiss, Blak, and Yang...

"Damn this is pretty boring welp might as well change it since I'll be staying here for a while" I summon a drill and start to fix my dorm.

1-5 hours later

After what seems like forever I'm finally done!

It went from a plain and boring to a luxurious dorm room

It went from a plain and boring to a luxurious dorm room. I take my uniform and go into the bathroom. I start to change into my uniform. I tie my hair into a ponytail since my mom always does my hair and she loves how long and smooth my hair is and this is the reason I rarely cut my hair.

"Oh damn... Why the fuck would they give a female uniform" I sigh and just put on my uniform but not the skirt. I got out of the bathroom and I noticed that I don't have any extra clothing. "F#ck me... What the f#ck? Why would the author put a hashtag in the word f#ck?!" I glare at a random direction

Family friendly kid sorry

"It's easier to spell F.U.C.K then replacing the U with the hashtag" I sigh since the author is somewhat stupid

Oh... I'll remove the censorship

"Thank God please!" I sigh while putting on the skirt. "Ughh why must I wear this-- wait did they think of me as a girl????" So that's why some of the boys where staring at me.

6 minutes later

I look at the clock seeing that I still have some time to kill and I stepped out of my dorm room and stretched.

???: H-Hey Kento

I look beside me to see Ruby blushing

"Hey there Ruby" I waved at her

Ruby: Mind helping us with a couple of things in our dorm?

She gets close to me and whisper

Ruby: We are trying to make a bunk bed