Valentines special: Demencias trial.

Start from the beginning

?- Hope you two enjoy your valentine's day, it's the last you'll ever get.

The creature sliced off a part of the photo as it began to laugh, it dropped the photo as it rushed off to the other rooftops, the photo landing to the ground to reveal it was one of soul and demi together, demis head part of it floated to the ground next to where it used to be attached to.

" Hat manor".

Soul- A little higher......a little to the left......back, back, ba-GOOD.

Flug, standing by one foot on top of a ladder breathed a sigh of relief as he took out a nail gun and nailed the banner that read "happy valentine's day demi", lyle was decorating the table a red table cloth while 505 placed food, drinks and all sorts of things on it.

Soul- Yes, great, remember guys, this has to be perfect.

Flug- Why are you so worried about how this is gonna go, I mean, demencias head over heels for you and that's a feat I didn't know was achievable.

Soul- Yeah, but she's still hitting on black hat, I've been with her for so long and I want to show her I'm the only man she needs, I'm doing this to show her that he's not worth the energy once and for all.

Flug sighed as he began to climb down.

Flug- Trust me soul, your good where you are right now, besides, no way are you going to get demencia to stop pining after black haAAHHH.

He slipped off the ladder and began to fall as soul sighed and held out his arms, catching him.

Flug- Soul, you saved my- ARGH.

Soul dropped flug onto the floor, flug got up and dusted himself off as he huffed.

Flug- Like I was saying, demencia is obsessed with him, no matter how hard you try, nothing will stop her obsession with him.

Soul sighed as he pulled out his phone to see his screensaver, a picture of him and demi holding each other on their first date at a theme park, demi was kissing him on the cheek while he was laughing, flug on the background getting beaten up by the parks mascots.

Soul- We'll see fluggy, we'll see.

He closed his phone and turned and surveyed the room.

Soul- okay, I think we're ready, lyle, go get demi.

Lyle saluted as he ran off.

Soul- This is gonna be great............FUCK I FORGOT TO HANG THE PIÑATA.

Flug- Why a piñata.

Soul- Cause demi likes to beat the shit out of things.

Flug- Ah.

" Demi/souls room".

Demi-

(This chapter is experiencing technical difficulties, one moment please).

Dj- AH SHIT SHIT, WRONG SOUND EFFECT, GEO, HELP.