Chapter 8-The VVV, part 2: Lizard vs the nerd (with a special guest appearance).

" Previously on I'm a villainous guy".

Soul- nice to see you again....adelita.

Adelita- It's pedro, he's been costumed by......something, a mask calling itself-

El valiente- THE GREAT MASCARA MACABRA.

Announcer- INTRODUCING, AAAAAAAAALLLLLEEEEEEBBBBBBBBRRRRIIIIIIJJJJJEEEEEEEEEE.

Soul- DEMI, NO.

Mascara- - I'M MASCARA MACABRA, and your precious alebrije is now mine, don't worry "brings back fist" I'll make sure to put her body to good use.

" BAM".

" Present"

Adelita/flug/valiente- SOUL.

Soul went flying out of the ring, time seemed to slowly around him as he watched his mask crack in front of his face as he flew backwards and landed hard on the nearby benches, making a crater where he landed, the others rushed over as mascara laughed in victory.

Mascara- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS BODY'S AMAZING, I'VE NEVER FELT MORE POWERFUL.

Just then, he stumbled and clutched his head.

Demi- "mind" SSSSSSOOULLLSSSYY, I'LL FUCKING RIP YOU TO PIECES, I'LL MELT YOU IN ACID, I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL MORE PAIN THEN Y-

Mascara- "mind" ENOUGH.

He punched himself and shook his head as he regained his posture, meanwhile the others were looking after an injured soul, flug was wrapping up his arm as valiente held it in place, soul slowly began to open his eyes as he tried to process what had just happened.

Flug- valiente, I'm going to have to pull it out, when i say now, put pressure on it, 505 help me.

Soul tried to understand what was going on when he screamed in pain, he watched as flug and 505 pulled a piece of wood out of his chest while valiente was pushing a cloth against it, adelita ran over and began to wrap up the wounded area.

Flug- " wipes head and sighs" That sound stabilize it until we can get him back to the lab.

Soul- "winces in pain" H-how bad is it doc.

Flug- Well, you've just been launched into the air by a superhuman girl being controlled by a power enhancing parasitic mask, landed with enough force to make a giant crater in the stands and stabbed next to your heart with a piece of wood......so, better than expected, I'm suprised your even alive, im glad that your are.

Soul- Ah, well....tha-

Flug- Black hat would have killed me if you had died.

Soul- -_-.

Adelita- I'm so sorry, I never should have brought you here.

Soul- Ade, you have nothing to apologize for, flug, when can you get me back in there, I gotta get that mask off demi.

Flug- BACK IN THERE, soul, your left arm and leg is broken, your ribs are cracked, your visor is practically shattered, YOUR GODDAMN HEART WAS ALMOST PUNCTURED BY A PIECE OF WOOD, your lucky your not paralyzed right now, demis been know to kill hero's with just a punch, your not gonna be able to fight for about a month, 2 at the most.

Soul- WHAT, B-BUT DEMI.

They looked down towards the ring where mascara was showboating to the crowd, flexing.