Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.

Soul- 🎵I'M GOIN DOWN TO SOUTH PARK, GONNA HAVE MYSELF A TIME🎵.

Demi-🎵 FRIENDLY FACES EVERYWHERE, HUMBLE FOLKS WITHOUT TEMPTATION🎵.

Me and demi were cuddling in my room watch south park, our favourite show.

Demi- I can't WAIT to see what happens.

Soul- Bet you 150 bucks cartman gets his ass kicked.

Demi- Your on, sweetie.

I chuckle as I pull her closer, ever since we had got together, we were inseparable, we did everything together.

The episode was just starting when-

Intercom- Demencia and soulslicer, report to lord black hats office for mission.

Demi- GOD DAMN IT.

Soul- Don't worry, it's recording.

Demi nods as she pouts, I chuckle and kiss her cheek, she blushes as she hugs me.

"Black hats office".

We walk into the office to find black hat sitting at his desk, flug was bowing to him and a villain stood next to him, they were a tall white man, they wore all gold clothing, a top hat, chains and a cane with a dollar sign on it.

Black hat- Ah, the rest of my employees.

Demi- Lord hat.

I growl as demi kisses my cheek.

Demi- Your still my boyfriend and that's never ever, ever, EVER, gonna change.

Black hat-...........anyway, this is king midas, he needs our assistance.

Km- You see, I'm called king midas due to the fact I have a device that was installed into my skin that gives me the power of the golden touch, because-

-but it was recently stolen.

Soul- Wait, how did it get stolen if it was attached to you skin.

Km- That's the casing, the device itself needs to be removed and charged every few weeks, they caught me off guard and stole it during the charging time.

Flug- We've learned that it was a villain who stole it, he goes by " the dreadineer", he specializes in stealing tech and making dangerous weapons and devices out of it, he's kinda one of my favourite villains.

Black hat- Yes, well i hope you tell him that while you end up ripping him apart, mister king here wants him dead.

Flug-

Demencia- "pulls out axe" Alright with me.

Soul- Yeah, sound like a blast.

Flug- B-b-b-b-b-but all his inventions-.