As I parked my car, sakto naman ang pagdating ni Kuya Anthony. Their helper told me to sit muna and she'll call Lizzy pero sinabi kong wag na. She got confused so I ask kung nasa'n siya at ako nalang ang pupunta sa kanya.

I am now standing infront of her room. I knocked thrice but she didn't speak up. Well, maybe she's busy or what so ever kaya I slowly open the door. Good thing hindi ito nakalocked.

I saw her laying on her bed. Tulog na tulog eh kaya pala hindi sumasagot. I sit beside her and kissed her forehead which made her move and open her eyes.

Rod: Kaya pala hindi nagrereply ang mahal ko eh.

Imee: Huh?

She got confused so she immediately get up and reach for her phone. Agad naman siyang napasampal sa noo niya when she saw all my messages.

Imee: Sorry.

Rod: It's okay, love (then smile) Anyway, I just came here to check on you. May pupuntahan kasi akong client eh. Ahm, so I gotta go?

Imee: Okay (smile back) You take care ha? I love you.

Umabot ata hanggang tenga yung ngiti ko when I hear those words coming from her. Agad din akong napayuko eh which made her confused.

Imee: Bakit, love?

Rod: W-wala (shook his head and came closer to Lizzy) I will, love. I love you more (then kissed Lizzy)

She pulled out from the kissed so I smile and hug her tight. After a second, I stood up and told her na I'll going to the University. She simply nodded as reply and by the time I was about to open the door stop and look at her.

Rod: Love?

Imee: Hmm?

Rod: May gagawin ka ba ngayon?

Imee: Well, I'll check on Dad lang naman. I'll monitor kung iniinom ba niya yung mga gamot niya kasi — (didn't finish her words coz Rod speak up)

Rod: Babalik naman yung private nurse niya mamaya diba?

Imee: Yes.

Rod: Okay naman si Tito diba?

Imee: Y-yes (nodded)

Rod: Good so can we go out? I-I mean samahan mo'ko sa University, love.

Imee: Huh?

When she raised her left brow, I immediately walk towards her and sit beside her again.

Rod: Please? (Cute face)

Imee: I-inaantok ako (push Rod, lay on the bed, and cover her face with a comforter)

Rod: Love naman, please? Tsaka ang tagal na din nung huli tayong lumabas eh. Kaya let's go na besides ayaw mo bang makita yung University ulit? What about your professors? Hindi ka pumunta noong Reunion Party niyo, right? Maybe today is the right time to see them again. Kasama mo naman ako eh.

Imee: Next time na. Inaantok pa ako, Rod.

When Imee tell those words, I remove the comforter that cover her face. As usual, she gave me a death glare.

Rod: Mrs. Laurel, sige na po, please? Promise mabilis lang tayo doon then after that uuwi na din po tayo so that you can sleep right away.