CHAPTER 60

Imee's POV
I woke up because my phone rang. Mom called me and she told me na she's excited to see me and Rod na daw. She also ask kung anong oras daw kami uuwi. It took me a couple of minutes to talk to her and when I hang up, I checked what time is it and guess what! 6am palang! Hayst, ang aga naman mang-istorbo ng tulog eh.

Since maaga pa, I tried to go back to sleep but I can't so I did my morning routine na. I was also thinking to go downstairs pero nahihiya ako baka kasi hindi pa gising si Rod. I was about to sit on the bed but the bookshelf caught my attention. "Napakadami namang libro dito. Sinong nagbabasa ng mga 'to? (In her mind)"

I immediately get 2 books at agad na umupo sa couch. I really miss reading na coz the last time I read books was a month na ago na ata. Hayst! Wala naman kasing libro sa assigned room (at the resort) ko eh.

While reading someone knocked the door. I check the clock and it's already 7 in the morning na pala. Hayst! Hindi ko na naman namalayan ang oras so I sit properly and told him/her o kung sino mang nilalang yan to come in.

As the door opens, Rod show up. He's holding a tray then placed the food on the mini table. He even sat beside me so binaba ko muna ang hawak kong libro and faced him.

 He even sat beside me so binaba ko muna ang hawak kong libro and faced him

Rod: Good morning, love (smile and kiss Imee's forehead)

Imee: Good morning (smile back)

Rod: This was suppose to be breakfast in bed eh kaso gising ka na pala.

Imee: It's okay, thank you.

Rod: So how was your sleep, love? Napanaginipan mo ba ako?

Imee: Hindi kaya nga mahimbing ang tulog ko eh (then get the book)

Rod: Grabe naman! So ibig sabihin kapag napanaginipan mo ako, hindi maganda ang tulog mo ganon?

I simply nod and that made him sigh. Nang tignan ko siya, nakataas ang isang kilay niya.

Imee: Oh bakit?

He didn't speak, he just rolled his eyes and lean his back on the couch. That made me shock so I close the book and held his face.

Imee: Ah so you rolled your eyes on me na ha?

Rod: Oo, bakit? (then crossed his arms)

I was about to speak but my phone ring. Since nagsusungit-sungitan siya, edi bahala siya. I immediately stood up then answer the call.