CHAPTER 86

Rod's POV
It's a new day and this is my third time laying on the floor. As I woke up, I immediately reach for my phone and as I checked what time is it bigla akong bumangon coz it's already 10am.

I admit nahirapan talaga ako bumangon coz my back still hurts. As soon as I get up, I immediately fold the comforter and placed it on the couch. "Jusko! How come I didn't wake up?! Walang silbi naman 'tong alarm na'to! (In his mind)". I did a quick bath and wore simple clothes. I also spray my favourite perfume all over my shirt because I'm pretty sure by the time Lizzy saw me, she will hug me right away.

As I went out of the bedroom, I immediately smell a delicious food coming from the kitchen. As I reach the place, I saw Lizzy cooking some brunch perhaps coz it's so late na for our breakfast. Hindi ko din napigilang lapitan siya agad coz I was mesmerised by her beauty again. She's wearing strappy string top then paired with pjs'.

Imee: Oh hi, love. Good morning! (then smile)

I just smile back and walk behind her. My god! Her hair is tied up in a messy way which show off her flawless nape and neck. Yes! Sobrang hirap po talagang magpigil. When I hug her from the back, I immediately smell the scent of her body soap or body wash perhaps so I kissed her shoulder na. Hindi ko na napigilan eh.

Imee: Hoy! Ano ba, Roderick!

Rod: Good morning! You're so gorgeous, love (sweet voice)

As I tell those words, I kissed her neck which cause her to drop the ladle she was holding.

Imee: Ano ba! Let go of me nga.

Rod: Love naman....Naglalambing lang naman ako eh.

I kissed her neck again which cause her to sigh. After a second she distance herself na. Hayst! Napabitaw tuloy ako sa pagkakayakap sa kanya. She keep on asking kung lalabas daw ba kami ngayon or kung saan kami pupunta pero hindi ko na pinansin. I just move closer and hug her the back again.

Rod: San ka bumili ng ingredients niyan, love? (Referring to the food)

Imee: Diyan sa labas.

Rod: Lumabas ka?! Bakit hindi mo ako ginising?

Imee: Noooo (shook her head), I called one staff and sa kanya na ako nagpabili. Sinulat ko nalang yung mga dapat bilhin and after less than an hour dumating na.

Rod: Oh okay. Buti naman (kissed Imee's shoulder again)

Imee: Ano ba! Napakalandi mo na naman Roderick ha. Alam mong nagluluto ako eh.

Rod: So? Tayong dalawa lang naman dito love eh (forced Imee to face him and kissed her neck again)

Imee: What the—

Rod: Shhh! Be quiet, love. Baka marinig tayo.

As I tell those words, she rolled her eyes and was about to turn back but I didn't let her. To be honest, I was about to kiss her again but she told me stop.

Rod: Bakit?

Imee: Basta!

Rod: Oh bakit namumula ka, Doc?