Epilogue

Author note:
I was supposed to post this tomorrow but I'm impatient so...

57 years after Rok Soo left him in this world, it was finally his turn to follow his lead.

Cale is now of 75 years old and is currently on his deathbed. Many people has left him as their journey had started earlier than him and it would only makes sense that theirs would also ended earlier than his. He watched as Dodam got married to the live of his life. He watched how Raon grew up to be a fine young man Rok Soo would surely be proud of who showed compassion for others yet not a gullible person. Raon even set out on a journey to travel the world as he showed no interest of getting married or love life in general.

As he grew older, he saw many things and learned many more along the way.

Reminiscing his happy memories as his eyes slowly flutters to a shut, Kim Cale took his last breath with no one by his side.

Opening his eyes, Cale wasn't expecting this.

No, that wasn't right.

He wasn't even expecting to open his eyes again because he knew for sure that he died peacefully on his bed.

He woke up to search for a mirror only to see that he woke up as his 18 year old self. The only difference is, this room he's in look similar to his room back then but a little different. It feels more like a medieval kind of atmosphere which isn't unwelcome but a bit weird.

It took him a bit of thinking to realise that he has been either reincarnated and only got his memory back earlier or a transmigration into another universe where he's a nobility.

Honestly Cale was leaning toward the latter.

He also realised that he become a Henituse again. He doesn't hate the name Henituse, it just feel weird to call himself a Henituse when he has been a Kim for more than half his life.

After eating breakfast together,his father summoned him and Basen for a meeting. As it turns out, their family is invited to the King's birthday celebration and his father wanted him to be the one to go. He had no qualms about it as it sounds simple enough.

True to his thought, the whole ceremony went smoothly. No big or dangerous events, just a simple celebration.

On the way home, Cale was suddenly craving Korean food. Ever since Rok Soo passed away, Cale took it upon himself to try and learn how to cook Korean dishes but it just never tasted the same as how Rok Soo made it. It's the same ingredient but the taste always felt slightly off. Anyway, he was missing the spicy taste of Korean food and the nice aroma from the nearby restaurant didn't help either.

He ordered Hillsman, who is apparently the Vice Captain of the Henituse Knights Brigade which was, wow, to stop at the shop where the nice aroma came from. Who would've thought Hillsman would be someone who is well known yet is still working under his family?

Upon entering the shop, he saw that the shop was filled with people who reminded him of the challenge people did back on Earth where they would eat as many spicy food as they would without drinking any water.

Cale could see how Hillsman's face twisted at the unsightly place where the young noble claimed as the place where he would like to eat. There's numerous other bakery or places where he could dine in but the young master refuses saying he wanted to dine here.

Going up the counter to order like he usually did back in Korea, Cale froze.

The man standing behind the counter has the same face as Rok Soo. His hair was red like Cale's but his face. His stern looking face, his red-brown eyes, he look exactly like Rok Soo.This person is the personification of if Rok Soo and him were to have a biologically made child, a perfect mix of both of them.

They both stared at each other far longer than needed causing the other customers to whispers and coo at them.

"...Cale..?"

This caused Cale to snap out of his stupor to really look at the man in front of him.

Even his voice.

It's the exact same one as the one he dreamed about all those years being alone in his house. The same one that he missed.

"Rok..Soo..?"

The man- no, Rok Soo -smiled at him proving him right.

"You found me."

Vision blurring, Cale jumped over the counter to threw himself at the man not giving shit to the people staring at them. That was a problem for future him. Now, he wanted to enjoy the warmth of the alive Rok Soo. He finally managed to hold him in his arms again. They both fell to the floor, yet neither complained about it. Cale gripped Rok Soo's shoulder creasing the perfectly ironed uniform in fear of him disappearing if were to let go.

He's alive.

Rok Soo is alive.

His husband, Kim Rok Soo is alive and well.

In a hurry, Rok Soo kicked out all the remaining customers who weren't eating and is just there to watch the scene unfold. Finally having privacy without eyes watching their every move, they leaned in forward to go for a kiss.

Just as their lips were about to touch, Cale leaned back pushing Rok Soo away a bit while thinking about something.

"Say..Rok Soo."

"Yea?"

"Urm..you see, when I died back on Earth, I was 75 which meant my soul age is 75 years old."

"Go on..."

"Currently I'm 18, but my soul age is 75. So is it okay for us to..be like this?"

Rok Soo gently smiled as he cupped Cale's cheek. Oh, how Cale missed this sensation. He wished this could last forever.

"Cale. I was reincarnated in this world when my soul was 57 years old. I've been in this world for 18 years so my soul age is also 75. Which is why, it's fine for us to be like this. Our physical age is also the same age so that's not a problem."

Oh.

Oh.

Cale had never been more glad to know that he wouldn't be labeled as a pedophilia for loving his now 18 years old husband. Now relieved that his worries has been solved, they continued what they were doing earlier.

Two lost souls who kept searching for the other even in another universe had finally be reunited as the two of them kissed sealing their eternal love for the other.

- THE END-

-Extra-
Rok Soo:"By the way, Cale."
Cale:"Yes?"
Rok Soo:"My name is Cale Barrow now."
Cale:"Then, when we got married again, would we both be Cale Henituse or Cale Barrow?"
Rok Soo:
Cale: