Chapter 8

Rok Soo who saw Cale getting out of the house waved at him getting his attention.

(What he didn't know was even if he didn't do anything Cale's attention would always be at him)

"Did you wait long Rok Soo?" Cale asked.

"Not really, I just arrived. Nice clothes by the way, I seriously thought you'll wear a hoodie or something." Rok Soo complimented while handing Cale a spare helmet.

"Actually, I'm not that fond of a hoodie you see? I'm used to wearing fancy clothes so a hoodie is a bit too much for me." Cale admit sheepishly while struggling to button the helmet.

"Let me help." Rok Soo who pitied Cale that was struggling and decided to help.

It was pretty cute to see him struggling doing things like that but he should still help seeing that Cale seems to be struggling a bit too much.

"There you go. Hop on, don't worry I'll drive slowly. Hold on to me if you're scared." Rok Soo said hopping on the bike pretending he didn't see the faint blush on the red head's cheeks.

"Sorry I didn't have a car." Rok Soo said once they were seated and ready to go.

"Eh, no it's fine... It's nice for a change of pace, though I've never ridden a bike before." Cale hesitantly said because really  did never rode a bike before.

"I could see that." Rok Soo teasingly said causing Cale to pout.

It was true as whenever Cale wanted to go out he was always escorted by Hillsman the security and Hans his private butler.

Hans position was supposed to occupied by Ron but he and his son retired from their positions a while ago. While Ron decided to retire in order to spend more time with his grandchildren, On and Hong while Beacrox decided to pursue his dream to be a culinary teacher.

Cale wonder how they were doing now?

"Cale, we're here now. Did you enjoy the breeze that much?" Rok Soo's voice, once again, snapped him out of his thought.

Instead of a restaurant Cale was expecting to see, it was a house or more like a villa.

"Cale, welcome to my house. Come on, my dad and sister are waiting inside." Rok Soo pulled Cale's hand heading inside.

"Uncle~" A black blob of blur was heading toward them at a fast speed, thankfully Rok Soo caught it.

"Rok Soo, welcome home." A boy with red hair albeit a darker colour than Cale greeted them.

"Raon, Dodam, I'm home." Rok Soo greeted them patting both of their heads.

"These are?"

"My nephews. Dodam, Raon, this is Cale. Cale, this is Dodam, the older one and this is Raon, the younger one." Rok Soo introduced them.

"Hello uncle's friend! I'm Raon and I am THIS years old this year!" Raon proudly said while holding three fingers.

"Nice to meet you, Raon. Nice to meet you too Dodam." Cale smiled.

Once they were inside, they were greeted by Eruhaben who were sitting on the table and Sherrit who were just finishing dinner.

"Greetings, you must be Cale. Rok Soo talked a lot about you." Eruhaben greeted.

"Dad,stop it." Rok Soo quickly stopped it before it could go any further.

The tips of Rok Soo's ears aren't red, that's just your hallucination.

"Awe Rok Soo, don't be shy! Come sit." Sherrit teased pointing at the two empty chair on the table.

"I'm not shy." Rok Soo grumbled but made his way to the table.

"Anyway, Cale, this is my father, Eruhaben Miru and my sister, Sherrit Miru. Dad, Sis, this is as you know, Cale."

"Pleasure to meet you, sir and miss." Cale politely greeted them. He wouldn't do this with other people since he wanted to keep his trashy act persona but not with Rok Soo.

He wanted to be his true self in front of him.

They were about to talk some more when a growling stopped them. As it turns out, the culprit is none other than sweet little Raon.

"Sorry Goldie Gramps... I'm hungry.." Raon muttered dejectedly holding his growling stomach.

"Oops, well we better eat before the food gone cold!" Dodam laughed already taking the food to his plate.

"Dad, pass the soy sauce."

"Rok Soo, could you pass the salt please?"

"Hyunnie, gimme the *Banchan next to you."

Cale smiled seeing the family interaction with one another. The dinner table was noisy but the atmosphere do feels like home. It was warm and comforting and Cale doesn't think he could forgot about this experience. This was the total opposite at his house where during dinner everyone must be quiet and no talking unless truly necessary was allowed.

Here, everyone was laughing and enjoying their meals. He could see Rok Soo wiping Raon's mouth and helped Dodam fold his sleeve to avoid it getting dirty.

How long has it been since he last eaten dinner in this kind atmosphere?

"Cale, what's wrong? Is it not to your liking?" Rok Soo asked concerned seeing Cale made no movement to eat.

"No, it's not that. It's delicious, thank you."

"Glad to hear you like it." Rok Soo smiled softly hearing the positive response from Cale.

After the dinner was finished, they stayed for a bit longer to talk about simple trivial stuff. Rok Soo look was simply looking at the clock when he noticed it was already quite late.

"Cale." Rok Soo called out.

"Yes? What is it Rok Soo?" asked Cale who were currently playing chess with Eruhaben.

"It's late. Would you like me to send you home?"

Cale contemplated for a few moment before deciding on his answer.

"Say... Would it be troublesome if I said that I didn't wanna go home just yet and would like to stay here for the night?" Cale was really, really scared right now.

What if Rok Soo or the others thought of him as a creep or something?!

Rok Soo looked surprised by the answer but agreed.

"It's not a problem for me, can he dad?" Rok Soo asked Eruhaben because the final decision lies in his hand as the head of the house.

"I don't see why not as long as the two of you won't be doing any funny business." Eruhaben easily agreed seeing how Rok Soo was secretly hoping for him to say yes.

"Great! Thank you for this Eruhaben-nim. Let me call my butler real quick."

Cale was obviously happy but quickly controlled his excitement and ran off to call Hans to inform that he won't be going home tonight.