Chapter 20 - The End

The box contain numerous books which is actually diaries that Rok Soo has used up over the years.

They decided to read Rok Soo's diaries even though it felt like such a sin to do so. Yet, they were reminded that everything in this box is entrusted to them which meant it should be fine to read it right?

Just as Cale is opening the book, Dodam stopped him.

"Wait, should we call Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo over too? Who knows if there's something dedicated to them in this. I mean, it's Rok Soo. He loves dropping surprises."

"...You're right, Dodam. Let me call them for a moment."

...

"Okay, we're here everyone. Have you started yet?" Soo Hyuk asked taking a seat on the empty couch.

"Nah. Waiting for ya guys."

"Thank goodness. I was afraid you guys would've started without us."

"Nonsense. Jung Soo, hurry up and take a seat so we could actually start."

Jung Soo, not wanting to delay this any longer decided to seat right next to Soo Hyuk.

Opening the first page of the older looking book, the handwriting is a bit messy which indicated that this diary is from Rok Soo's younger days.

"13 Jan 2008

Today, my family and I went to the mall. We bought many things. I got trapped under a pile of pillows but I also got to meet a boy named Lee Soo Hyuk. Those pillows were soft. I like it. Dodam whined about not getting ice cream and ended up getting one anyway."

"Hyunnie, you whined about not getting ice cream?"

"I was a kid back then, don't judge me."

"Doesn't seem to change that much to me."

"Cale!"

"Raon, you see this brother of yours literally bought the whole toy store that day. And he had the nerve to beg for an ice cream."

"Grandpa! You and Mom said 'anything'!"

"So this was how you were those times I weren't home. Brat." Olienne elbowed Dodam playfully wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up old man."

"Never would've expected the fierce Dodam that I know to cry because of ice cream of all things!" Jung Soo teased.

"I wonder how he'd turned out like this.. Oh Rok Soo." Now it was Soo Hyuk's turn to join in the teasing.

Dodam who was being teased nonstop has already turned red and not pouting staring at a wall not sparing a glance at them.

Even though they could've skimmed through the diaries as it mostly consisted of childish scribbles and pictures instead of a proper entry, the decided not to as it shows the growth of the person named Kim Rok Soo.

A picture of Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk covered in flour as someone glared from behind them.

"21 Jan 2008

It's been a week since I've been here. Cooking isn't really that hard but baking...is another story. I don't know how the two of them messed up frying fish so bad but they're the one who have to endure the scolding, not me."

"Ouh, I remember that time! He just took out the camera out of nowhere and told us to say 'Cheese'. I wasn't even ready yet!" Jung Soo complained.

"Wait, your teacher is Beacrox?" Cale asked recognising the man behind them because he couldn't have mistook that scowl.