This is a disaster ●dsmp●

I AM NOT A DSMP FAN, I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS BUT I PROMISE IM NO. IM A MASSIVE DSMP ANTI NOW.

WARNING: Your mum.

Karl was walking along the road when Quackity taps his shoulder.

"karl! Follow me!" he said as Karl turned round.

Karl followed Quackity down he road. They turn a corner to see Sapnap,George and Dream all sat at a picnic bench. "Karl! Come sit down!" Sapnap says patting a spot next to him on the bench. Karl goes over and takes a seat next to Sapnap as Quackity comes back with a tray of sandwiches. He places them on the bench and takes a seat on a wooden chair at the end of the bench.

The group all eat the sandwiches with small chats. quackity starts to stand up and take the empty tray away.

"Karl follow us." quackity says as he comes back to the group. they all stand up with karl at the back. they all walk to a cliff.

"what are we doing hear?" karl asks curiosly.

"i dunno. Quackity said we were coming hear before you came." sapnap said while shrugging.

All of a sudden all karl can see is dream and george are falling before he feels a push at his back.

For a few seconds karl was confused untill he relised. he was falling. He felt somthing grab onto him. He turned his head to see sapnap grabbed onto his arm. "Karl! were gonna die" sapnap says while he starts to tear up.

All karl can hear is george and dream screaming and sapnap crying. as he looks up he see's quackity. quackity was laughing with a smirk on his face. IT WAS QUACKITY! HE PUSHED THEM!

karl grips onto sapnap tight as they fall. Then suddenly karl feels something grab them both.

"DREAM!? GEORGE!?" karl shouts comfused while looking to see what happend. It was dream and george But they have wings? how?

"Heyy. so me and george forgot we had wingssss and now we are saving you both!" dream says while carrying them up.

"QUACKITY!" Sapnap shouts as quackitys just about to turn a corner.

"WHAT HOW? DREAM!? GEORGE!? YOU HAVE WINGS!?" quackity says as he spots them.

"Yes and now its time to die" george said.

sapnap flings a fire ball at quackity.

"WHAT?! SAPNAP!?"karl shouts confused.

his freinds all seem to be magical or something and whats he? normal?

"karl why dont you come to our house?" dream sudgests.

"sure i guess" karl shruggs as they all walk back.

they walk into the there house and sapap leads karl to his room and grabs some spare clothes for karl and them karl goes to the bathroom to get changed. when karl comes back sapnap says " ima go sleep on the couch you can have my bed. dont bother argueing."

"Ok then" karl said while yawning.

<<<<they all go to sleep>>>>

when karl woke up he walked down the starirs to see sapnap stabbing george in the eye "SAPNAP!? WTH!"karl cried.

sapnap turned around to look at karl. juat as sapnap was about to sat somthing he saw both boys fall to the floor. "GEORGE!? SAPNAP!?" he cired as he ran over to then "karl? whats going o- OMG GEORGE!? SAPNAP!? WHAT HAPPEND TO THEM!?" he shouted as he ran over to them with tears in his eyes.

"I DONT KNOW" karl cried. "Karl... there not breathing." dream said as he looked over at karl.

"What.... DREAM" he shouted as dream stoped brething and droped dead on the floor.

"MY FREINDS!" karl cried.

"OHHH KARL" karl looked around wondering who spoke.then he saw a knife. not any knife. the kinfe was fying. the knife was fling right to him. the flying knife went right through his heart. karl was dead.

"HAHHAHAHA! WHAT SILLY MUFFINS!!" bad said while smirking evily.

" i managed to control quackity and sapnap and make them all perish!" he said happily.

<<<<about a month later>>>>

"SKEPPY! I DONE IT! I KILLED THE HOLE SERVER!" bad said to skeppy as he just murderd tommy.

"WHAT....... BAD! YOUR A MONSTER!!! YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON!" Skeppy screached as he flung a trident right through badboyhalos heart.

skeppy ran to the tallest place on the server and her jumped. He jumped with tears streaming down his face. his own best freind killed the hole server. he killed his best freind. he killed himself.

"what just happend?" a lonely worm asked. That worm witnessed everything....... the poor worm.

help i was extreamly bored as you can tell. this is so silly this story but i love it lmao.