Silly Jimmy●flowerhusbands

Jimmy was walking down the paths of tumble town to get to his gunpowder farm. He was to busy looking at his communicator to notice the fairly big sized rock in the path.

He tried over the rock landing on the path with an 'oof' as he dropped his communicator onto the ground.

As he grabbed his communicator and stood up to dust himself of he noticed the small rip on his trousers.

As he inspected the rip he noticed the small cut on his knee.

With a huff he put his communicator in his pocket and grabbed some gunpowder.

He walked to his base to see if he had any plasters he could use so he dident get blood everywhere.

As he searched the base her realised he'd have to ask someone for one because he had none.

'Ughhh!' He grumbled as he grabbed his elytra and some rockets and set out to chromia to.

As he landed infrot of Scott's base he decided it would be a good idea to scare scott. Well atleast try to scare

Jimmy entered Scott's base and started to quietly search for the man.
But what jimmy dident knownwas that scott was waching im from outside.

Scott had been farming flowers for dye when he saw Jimmy land in front of his base. Scott watched as Jimmy entered his base. Scott smirked as he thought of the idea of scarring the poor man.

Scott quietly but quickly sneezed over to the base and followed the man.

As Jimmy turned around to search somewere else he herd a very could "BOO!!!" "AHHHHHH" Screeched Jimmy in a very high-pitched voice.
"Pffffft." "Why ar eu in my house?" Scott questioned Jimmy.

"Ummmmmm, well I was looking for you and I thought it was a good idea to scare you but you seem to have scared me instead." Jimmy replied quietly.

Scott laughed quietly as Jimmy looked down."why did you need me?" Scott asked as he stoped laughing.

"Well I tried and fell and I cut myself. I was comeing to see if you had any plasters." Jimmy replied

"I do but there bright pink." Scott tried not to laugh as an image of Jimmy coverd in bright pink plasters came into him mind.

"They should do. I'll have my trousers over it anyway."Jimmy mumbled

Ok let me grab some so you have some for next time." Scott said as he left the room to grab some.

Scott came back a few minutes latter with a box of bright pink plasters.

"Thank you!" Jimmy replied happily
"No problem." Scott replied as he took one out the box and put it on Jimmys knee.

"I'm gonna head back to tumble town now, bye Scott!" Jimmy said happily as he grabbed the plasters from Scott and got ready to take of.

"OK, bye Jim!" Scott replied as he quickly kissed Jimmy on the lips.

Jimmy froze. "W-wha- HU!?" Jimmy stutterd as a deep red blush rose to his cheeks.

Scott let out a little giggle as Jimmy just stood there.

"I thought you were leaving." Scott said between giggles.

"I- um- yea." Jimmy quietly replied as he flew of.

When Jimmy arrived back at tumble town he flung himself onto his bed.

'WHY WOULD SCOTT KISS ME!?!??!
Does he actualy like me or was that all a joke???' Jimmy thought as he sat up.

'I'll ask him tomorrow' Jimmy thought with a sigh as he got into bed properly.

Not very long after he fell asleep.
_______________________________________