cuddles ● desert duo + jellie

Grian
                       \__________/

I had been building for around 5 hours before i decided to stop and check the time. 20:56. SHOOT! I have to be at scars in 4 minutes! I completely forgot about the movie night we were meant to have!

I rushed into my base to put my things away and grab my elytra and enough rockets to make the trip there and back.

I flew as quickly as I could to scars base. As I saw scars base come into sight I quickly pulled my communicator out to check the time again. 21:05. SHOOT! IM LATE!

I sighed as I landed right outside his door. I knocked and waited for scar to open the door.

The door flung open almost whacking me in the face.

"Grian!!" Scar spoke sounging very cheery as he hugged me.

"Hey! Sorry for being late!" I hugged him back.

"Its fine. Your hear thats all that matters!" He smiled at me before turning away to let me in.

I walked in as he closed the door behind me.

"Sooo! What are we waching first???" Scar asked turning to face me.

"I dont *yawn* really know...." I spoke trying to sound more awake than I was.

I was pretty tired form all the building but I didn't want to disappointed scar by not comeing. So ill just have to force myself to stay awake.

"You sound tired grian. We don't have to wach movies if you just wanna sleep?" Scar asked while smiling at me.

"NONONO! It fine! I dont want you to miss out on our movie night because I'm a little bit *yawn* tired...." I spoke

"You know... I've got a better idea than movies."scar looked at me while speaking.

"Really what is it??" I was pretty interested in what he had to say.

"Well. We could jsut cuddle! You can sleep aswell!" Scar spoke cheerily.

"I mean... I guess.. we *yawn* could..." I was now fighting the erge to just close my eyes right now.

Scar walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He walked over to the sofa and ploped himself down drawing me with him.

I cuddled up to him as jellie walked over to us.

"Ha... looks like jellie wants cuddles aswell...." I spoke quietly as jellie jumped up onto the sofa to cuddle up with us.

                    No-ones pov
                 \_______________/

Not very long after grian and scar had fallen asleep.

Jellie was asleep around half an hour after them.
____________________________________
THIS WAS ABSALOTLY TERRIBLE- HELP- THIS IS SO BADDDD