Chapter 31. I'm With You.

Start from the beginning

"Oh! "Really, that's really good news, son, but who's the lucky omega?" Mr. Park asked teasingly and wiggled his eyebrows. 

Jungkook chuckled nervously and talked further. 

"Actually, he is one of the rare male Omega uncles." 

Mr. Park suddenly stopped smiling and snapped his head from his coffee to Jungkook.

"And his origin is also Korean." Jungkook continued hesitantly. 

Mr. Park eyeing the alpha with a little intimidating glare now, everybody knows the only male omega in Korea is Jimin. 

Suddenly, the atmosphere of the cabin turned gloomy, and Jungkook was feeling suffocating. He loosened his tie and unfastened the first two buttons on his shirt collar. He could see that Mr. Park got the hint.

So the younger alpha sighed before completing what he started. 

But before he could've said anything, Mr. Park talked with his deep voice, something that made the alpha widen his eyes, and he choked on his own saliva. 

"Is that rare male omega of yours is my Jimin?"

Jungkook starts sweating. There is no doubt that Jungkook is more powerful than Parks today, but he respects Mr. Park so much and sees him as his father. Though he doesn't know that he is his godfather, he is grateful for the love and support he got from Mr. Park.

Jungkook shut his eyes tightly and hung his head low. He didn't want to see any disappointment in those old eyes today, which always held pride for him.

"Does Jimin know about this?" Mr. Park asked with a serious face. The coffees on the table long forgotten, he leaned forward, placed both of his elbows on his knee, and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes.

"Yeah, uncle, we both share the same feelings for each other from the past two years." Jungkook stated with confidence.  

Mr. Park starts rubbing his forehead with his right hand while leaning forward in the same position, then sighes before standing up from his position and walking towards the wide window of his office, from which you can see one of the coastal lines of Busan. He stands there with his hands in his pockets, his back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook rubbed his face frustratingly with both of his hands, then leaned backward and placed his head on the backrest of the couch. 

"Jungkook, I hope you understand what you're talking about?" 

Jungkook replied,

"Yes." 

without moving from his place. 

"And I also hope that you're clearly aware of how he is happily married to Taehyung?" Mr. Park questioned with the same dominating voice.

Jungkook sat straight on the couch on this statement of Mr. Park that Jimin is happily married with that alpha.

"I'm afraid to say that, but I'm totally disagreed with you on this." Jungkook said firmly. 

Mr. Park turned to face the alpha with a frown.

"What do you mean by that?" Mr. Park asked in confusion. 

Jungkook also stood up from his place and walked towards Mr. Park's direction with a serious and tired look on his face.

"He is married to that alpha uncle, but he is not happy with this marriage." Jungkook elaborates with calmness. 

"How can you say that Jungkook, my omega son, never told me about anything?" Mr. Park was offended by Jungkook's statement.