One

It's a quiet calm day of the month of late October. The breeze starts getting cold which means winter is coming soon. People have already started wearing warm clothes and the mornings are always cold.

On a day with such nice weather like this, Haerin wants to sleep under her blanket. But nope she needed to wake up at freaking 7 am to attend her morning class. And she is regretting playing games with her cousin till 3 am. She should have known already that her brain doesn't work if she can't have 8 hours of sleep. She is so sensitive to this subject.

"Ugghhh I don't want to attend class today" Haerin slams her head on the table of the cafeteria.

"Well you know the attendance contains 40% of our grade so..." Danielle says and takes a sip from her tea.

"Fucking unfair" Haerin curses.

"Haerin shush. Don't curse like that, we are still newbies. What if any seniors hear us" Danielle whispers.

"Doesn't matter. I am not cursing them anyway" Haerin rolls her eyes.

"Can you be a normal nice human being for once?" Daniele crosses her arms.

"Can you stop being annoying for once?" Haerin frowns.

"You know what fuck you. I am going to my class. I will be late" Danielle takes her backpack and leaves.

"Well fuck you too, Dani" Haerin yells,getting some weird looks from people around her.

Haerin rubs her eyes and curses the whole universe in her mind. She is extremely sleepy and this one professor is so boring that she wants to bang her head on the desk. She wishes that she and Dani had the same course so that she could now gossip with Dani or just annoy her instead of listening to this damn boring lecture. She doesn't know anyone in this class even though it's been 2 months since she started her class in this uni.

Haerin looks beside her and finds the second door of the classroom. This classroom is so big and has 3 doors and 8 windows. 150 ish students fit into this classroom. Haerin has sat on a desk near the second door. She looks around her and sees none is really paying attention to her and is busy minding their own business. Some are paying attention to the lecture. Haerin grabs her backpack and looks at the professor. She is looking for the right moment to run away. The professor turns around to write something on the board. Haerin smirks and runs away grabbing her backpack.

Haerin stops running once she reaches the baseball field of their uni. She bends a bit and holds onto both of her knees and starts panting a lot. After a while she takes a deep breath and stretches her arms.

"My first time bunking a class. I hope I will not be in any trouble. I just couldn't handle it anymore" Haerin mumbles and puts the backpack on her back.

She looks at the baseball field. A group of girls and boys practicing baseball separately. Haerin has been the captain of their school's baseball team since grade 7. She loves baseball so much. She is thinking about getting into the baseball club. Baseball is something which makes her so happy, not her annoying studies.

"Let me go and peek into Dani's class to say hi before going to the club" Haerin starts walking to Dani's department.

Dani's department isn't really far away from Haerin's department. It took Haerin 5 minutes to reach there. Dani's classroom is also very big and similar to Haerin's classroom. Haerin quietly goes near the last window of the classroom. She peeks through the classroom and sees the students are so much focused on the lecture. She tries to find Dani and luckily finds her in the middle row. But it's hard to get Dani's attention from here because Dani can't even see her. Haerin sighs and decides to walk away.

"Okay class so our next lecture will be about quantum physics"

Hearing such weird and heavy words, Haerin puts her attention to the professor who is giving the lecture. And Haerin swears to god, this is the very first time she finds her jaw dropping for a human being. She sees a short lady wearing a gray coat with black turle neck sweater and gray jeans explaining physics by showing some structures. She is wearing round specs which make her look so adorable. She has mid length black hair with bangs. This is the very first time Haerin sees a professor who looks this young.

"There is no way she is a freaking professor of physics she legit looks like 17" Haerin mumbles.

Soon Haerin finds herself leaning on the window and looking straight at the young female professor. She forgot that she was supposed to go to the baseball club to register her name. The light breeze is making the professor's hair wavy and each time it's happening, Harin's eyes start sparkling. She has no idea for how long she has been standing beside this window and watching the professor explaining the hard words and subjects about physics. Haerin is finding her voice so attractive and soothing. She sounds like a teenager.

"Okay class so that's all for today. Make sure to review today or else it's going to be difficult for you guys. Next day I will try to review it once again shortly" The professor gives a sweet smile and Haerin feels like she is in heaven or something right now. Even though the smile wasn't directed to her.

"Good lord, that's the prettiest and sweetest smile I have ever witnessed in my life" Haerin mumbles to herself.

The professor puts back her thing in her bag and walks out of the class. Hearing immediately gets up from her leaning position and turns to the hallways because that's where the professor will walk away. She sees the fine lady slowly walking towards her direction while checking her phone. It feels like time has been stopped the moment the professor starts passing her. Haerin can't just take her eyes away from her. The professor doesn't notice Haerin's non stop stare at her because she is busy checking her phone. Haerin blinks slowly when she passes Haerin and starts walking to the teacher's lounge.

"Why am I even feeling like this?" Haerin touches her cheek which is getting a little bit warm.

"Feeling like what?" Haerin turns around hearing the question and meets Dani who is staring at her with a frown on her face.

"Oh Dani, is that your professor?" Haerin asks.

"Yeah, our physics professor" Dani replies.

"She look so freaking young though" Haerin looks back in the direction of teacher's lounge.

"She is young actually. Basically she is a newbie professor. She is only 4 years older than us" Dani says.

"Only 4 years? And a professor of physics? Damn what? How?" Haerin almost shouts.

"So far I know that she studied in Australia and the education system there is so different. The reason why she is now a professor. But why are you here right now and asking about my professor? Weren't you supposed to be in your class?" Dani raises her brows.

"Oh I bunked the class and came here to say hi to you. But then I noticed your professor and I watched the whole time while she was giving the lecture" Haerin lovingly stares in the direction of the teacher's lounge.

"What? Haerin don't tell me you got a crush on my professor" Dani makes a disgusting face.

"What? No way. Wh-why would I? I just found her cute, maybe because she is young" Haerin quickly defends herself.

"Good or else it would be weird" Dani sighs.

"By the way, what's her name?" Haerin curiously asks.

"Ms Pham Hanni. She isn't Korean by the way. She is Vietnamese Australian" Dani replies.

"Pham Hanni" Haerin mumbles while smiling. Dani looks at Haerin's face which has a very weird looking smile.

"Oh lord you definitely got a crush on her" Dani sighs and starts walking away.

"Wha- no I don't" Haerin shouts.

"Ms Pham Hanni, I guess I will try to be around you from now on" Haerin mumbles as she walks behind Dani who is disgusted by Haerin.