"It was meant as joke !"

Hey !
I have a discord server my friend made for me, so if you want to interact with me, meet new people, or now when I'm writing a new chapter, you can join here !
We can also talk about Call Of Duty in general in here.

https://discord.gg/Xwx7szQ9Zr

3rd pov

Shay's passing was hard news for everyone, she was a very good element on the team. According to some witnesses, she died to a bullet in the chest, straight to the vital point. Sangy was hardly coping with the news while Bullet was bottling his emotions. He didn't know yet for how long he would be able to bottle them, he thought he could break at any point, but he didn't.

Speaking of Bullet, he had a new wound on his face. A clear and thin slice went from the top of his right ear to the bottom of his chin. It hurt a bit when he would open his mouth, though it didn't stop him from smiling occasionally. His smiles were more rare, shy and sad. It was heartbreaking for König and Sangy to see him like this.

About two weeks after the last terrible mission, they were called again. They found new informations about the movement of the enemy and political convictions and they decided to neutralize the head of the movement. For that, they would have go to Germany and to locate precisely the HVT, collect infos by civils and neutralize the HVT. Of course it would be a mission for Sangy and König since they both speak German. Their roles would be to hide in the mass and ask people about their knowledge on the situation. When they would find the HVT location, Bullet, the sniper of the mission, would neutralize the HVT.

Their goal was to stay as low as possible. So they all made sure to be the least suspicious possible. Sangy and König had to look and behave like civils, which meant the Austrian man had to unmask himself and he was not that happy about it. The two men took a flight to Germany, like civils would. Bullet couldn't take the airplane since he had to carry military gear, instead he took a helicopter and got deposited about a kilometer away from the town the HVT was located in, he was on small hills and had an overall view on the town, now he just needed Sangy and König's instructions about where the HVT was, so he waited in an empty area with nobody around.

The two other men were in a hotel, setting up the communications. König was still masked to Sangy's surprise. The Austrian man told him he would have to leave first so he could keep his face unknown to him. Sangy understood it and went out. The only thing he had for communication was an earphone hidden by his beanie and a mic placed below his shirt. He walked around the city and went towards the direction he was told to. He wandered off, occasionally pulling out his phone and asking civils about what they thought of the movement going on, making it seem as if he was a random "influencer" making street interviews and using his phone as a mic. Sangy would ask the people's opinions, though he barely cared about it, then if they knew where the leader of the movement was, and again their opinion about him.

Bullet heard Sangy's voice over the radio :

"HVT located in the television building, over"

Bullet replied :

"Copy"

Then he heard König's voice, deep and barely above a whisper, the man seemed uncomfortable, probably uncomfortable by the fact he was unmasked and talking to people :

"HVT is on television right now, they might come out soon."

Bullet automatically replied again : "Copy"