Blake: "Alright, time to go home."

Sun: "Oh yeah? Which one's yours? Can you see it from here?"

He wraps his arm to her shoulder, pulling her in. I rolled my eyes as I watches Sun uses his free hand like a visor to help him, peer, at the houses.

Blake: "Kind of."

Sun: "Is it that one? What about that tiny one down there? I like the paint job."

Blake sighs, taking Sun's intruding arm by the wrist and directing it toward the large house.

Blake: "It's... that one."

Sun stares for a second before pointing his finger at her with a questioning expression. Blake nods. Sun looks at her for a beat before taking his arm off her and stepping back. He covers the sides of his head and crouches a bit, staring wide-eyed at the house and making a comical, amazing noise. I, on the other hand, just had a neutral expression on my face.

Brisa: "Oh. Then let's go."

I says so in a blunt manner and starts walking down towards the house.

Sun: "Oh, come on Brisa! Why the killjoy? Back then you used to—"

But when Sun notices my silence, he stops mid-sentence, thinking he might've done something wrong. But upon, closer inspection, I just had a downcast look on my face. Sun whispers to Blake.

Sun: "So, what are we going to do about, Brisa?"

Blake had an uneasy look on her face as she responds.

Blake: "Bri's changed, Sun. You heard her. I think... I think it's best if she's better off like that for now."

Sun notices how Blake greatly saddened her as she said that. Blake and Sun caught up with me as we walk up the stone steps to the front door of the house. Blake hesitates when she moves to use the knocker.

Sun: "What is it?"

Blake: "I um... it's just been a long time since I've seen my parents."

Sun: "Well, you came all this way."

Blake takes a quick breath of courage and bangs the door knocker. It makes a loud, heavy, resonating sound on the large door, surprising me a bit. Sun stares up, stepping back while Blake politely backs away from the door a few paces.

Sun: "Okay, if we're being honest, that's kind of intimidating."

Me, Sun and Blake give start at the sound of the door being opened. Kali Belladonna, a short, female cat Faunus is behind it, looking around at the visitors. Her ears perk and she moves the door out of the way so she can step forward when she recognizes her daughter. She stares at her almost in disbelief.

Kali: "Blake?"

Blake awkwardly lifts her arm in greeting her mother.

Blake: "Hi, mom."

Kale steps forward and hugs her daughter.

Kali: "My baby girl."

Blake hesitates, uncertain for a moment, before her face gentles into a smile and she hugs her mother back.

They stand in front of the open doorway. I hear footsteps come closer and a shadow falls onto the carpeted entryway. Kali lets go of Blake and turn behind her at the sound of her husband's voice.

Ghira: "Kali? Who is it?"

Ghira stands with his hands on his hips, waiting to greet the visitor. His quizzical expression changes to wide-eyed surprise, before his hands, shoulders, and face all fall in a clear, emotional reaction to the sight of his daughter coming home.