chapter 5

I began walking in the cold night.
On my way to find the hunter which wouldn't be too hard since I had her scent all I have to do is follow it.

I began running toward a building and jumping as hard as I could once I got close enough. As I felt my feet lift from the ground as they made their way to the top of the building.

Suddenly I got a whiff of her scent and immediately began running toward it.

Once her scent got near I slowed my pace, noticing she was outside a warehouse that seemed to be owned by pristins.

Silently jumped to a different building watching her hold the gun out in front of her as she made her way toward the door.

I slid down the wall silently and stayed behind her watching her push open the door with full caution.

Once she had fully made her way inside I silently walked in as well trying to be completely silent.

But as I took those silent steps I was thrown against the wall and had a gun at my chest "well isn't this a coincidence I laugh with a subtle cough in between.

she had knocked the wind out of me after the hard slam.

"Yeah coincidence, why are you here" she said anger prominent in her voice.

"I was following you to make sure you were alright but I can see you can clearly handle yourself" I said with a small chuckle.

She stared at me for a second looking me in the eyes, probably checking to see if I was saying the truth.

After a couple more seconds she took the gun off my chest with a sigh and set her arm back to her side "look, since you're here already, just help me kill these monsters and maybe I'll consider the thought of sparing you" She said, turning around making her way around the somewhat large warehouse.

I quickly followed her as we looked around making our way towards the stairs.

We began our way up the creaky stairs and I could smell the scent of pristins nearby, so we definitely had to be cautious of our surroundings.

"Hey, so what's your name?" I asked curiously she turned her head around to look at me and with a sigh she said "its Wendy, whats yours" I did not expect for her to ask my name aswell but ill take it.

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon" I smiled at her "alright Taeyeon are you done with the small talk?"

She asked not even looking at me, my smile faded slightly but I wouldnt give up. "Maybe for now but be prepared later" I said and she didnt respond back.

I saw Wendy grab the handle of a door but just before she could push it open I stopped her "let me listen for anything first" I said silently, she nodded and let go of the door knob.

I put my ear against the door and listened to whatever could be in there. I heard the sound of a spark wheel being turned, and the sound paper being burned.

It was clear that someone was smoking inside, and had the scent of a pristin. But I could only sense one so we should be good.

"Ok so there is one of them in there, now when I open this door I want you to throw that silver dagger at him immediately without hesitation alright?" I whispered to her.

"How did you know I have one?" she questioned and I shook my head at her question "it doesn't matter just get him" she nodded her head and got ready.