Yang: "So, what are you doing here?"

Oobleck: "Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside the classroom."

Port: "Professor Goodwitch, along with a very close student of hers, is working 'round the clock to restore Beacon to its former glory! But, Mistral wasn't built in a day. And we all need rest from time to time."

Taiyang: "Now look, let's not worry about that right now. So, there we were, standing in the auditorium, looking at Qrow, wearing a skirt. Then Oz tells everyone, 'It's time to work on our landing strategy!'"

Oobleck: "The Branwen twins have always been... interesting, to say the least."

Port: "Agreed. That sure didn't seem to stop young Tai."

Taiyang: "Hey, come on, man, she's right here."

Port: "Oh, please! She's a mature young woman! If she can handle combat, she can handle a few jabs at her old man!"

Taiyang: "That's not the issue, Pete! And besides, she's still a teenager!"

Yang: "She' is also in the room, and can be directly spoken to."

Taiyang: "You've still got a long way to go before you're ready for the real world."

Yang: "What about Josh? He's about the same age as me, and yet he manage to do tons of dangerous stunts during his time working in Vacuo!"

Josh: "Look Yang,"

Josh stands up from his chair and slowly walks towards Yang, giving her a firm look.

Josh: "As much as I hate to admit it, I'd like to call myself more of an adult than you will ever be. I've spent more time on the cruel outside world than you."

Port and Oobleck look at each other as they argue, a touch uncomfortable. Oobleck takes a sip from his mug while Port pulls at his collar. Yang and Josh started to stare at each other intensely.

Yang: "Is that so?"

Josh: "As a matter of fact, it is so! If you really think you're ready to go out there on your own, I guess you lost some brain cells along with that arm."

Yang gasps and pulls back from her boyfriend's face while Taiyang blinks his eyes in disbelief, a stunning Port leans forward and Oobleck's mouth drops open and his glasses slip down. There's a comedic beat before the mug slips out of Oobleck's hand to safely land on the table. All four stare at Josh for a few seconds.

Yang: "You... jerk!"

Yang playfully punches Josh on his arm, and the couple laugh together.

Oobleck: "Are we finally talking about the Goliath in the room?"

Josh and Yang look at each other before they continued laughing. Relieved laughter comes from both Port and Oobleck.

Port: "Oh, Miss Xiao L— Yang, if you don't mind me asking, why haven't you tried on the arm yet?"

Oobleck: "Oh, yes, yes! A piece of Atlas technology given out like that is rare indeed! Not to mention the effort and persuasion it took for it to be designed by Mr. Josh Hamilton himself."

Josh: "Not to mention the effort it took for me to bring the arm to you, Yang. It wasn't really easy to deliver, since I have to make a lot of stops and ride so many trips along the way. So, why haven't you tried it on yet?"

Yang: "I'm... scared."

Taiyang takes a sideways step closer to Yang, watching and listening, and then he decides to ask something from the wine-haired lass.