One More Thing Before You Go

Before we get into everything else, the authors and organizers would like to thank YOU for reading our anthology. When we began working on this project, we could never have imagined how much FUN we would have or how amazing it would feel to have all of you supporting us. From the bottom of our collective hearts, we want to thank you for helping to make this such a huge success.

~ * ~ Thanks ~ * ~

In addition to our awesome readers, there are a few people we would like to thank.

Fray, AWFrasier , the designer and illustrator of our beautiful cover, for bringing our monstrous vision to life.

Every single one of our wonderful authors, who put so much energy into this project, perfected their stories, created graphics, and helped to spread the word. We couldn't have done any of this without your enthusiasm, professionalism, and motivation. You are the best!

The WritersConnX community as a whole, for joining in our excitement and motivating us throughout the whole adventure. Your community spirit and support are endlessly appreciated.

Everyone in the Wattpad community who helped share our anthology on their reading lists, message boards, social media, or by telling their friends. And to everyone who left comments and votes on our stories. Your support and celebrations helped our book get in front of more readers, sharing the joy of monstrous love far and wide. We cannot express how thankful we are that you took the time to help our book grow.

And finally, to all the organizers, admins, and willing volunteers who helped with all the elements of this process–from social media, to announcements, to organization, to creative community building, and everything in between–thank you so much for everything. This anthology wouldn't be what it is without all of your hard work and dedication to our authors and our community.

~ * ~ Questions ~ * ~

If you wouldn't mind indulging us, there's a couple things we're curious about:

What were some of your favourite parts of the anthology? If it's cool monsters or favourite stories or sentences that made you swoon. We want to hear it all!

Did you participate in our reading challenge? If yes, share some of the hidden words you found to help others piece together the hidden sentence. (For more information on our challenge, see the chapter titled "Are You Ready For a Challenge?" in this book).

Did you find our secret sentence(s)? When you think you've figured it out, share your guesses with us here or on our Instagram. We'll be revealing the answer in the coming week! (Don't click these inline comments if you don't want to see everyone's guesses).

How did you hear about this anthology? Was it from an author or friend? Did you find it on the homepage? Read it in an announcement? Something else? Let us know!

Is there anything else you want to share with readers, organizers, or authors? Let us know in the comments here!

~ * ~ What's Next? ~ * ~

We had a great time presenting this anthology for you and we can't wait to do it again. Literally can't wait. Make sure you follow us here on Wattpad WritersConnX to receive notifications of any future anthologies we might have in the works.

If you haven't done so yet, consider following the authors of your favourite stories so you can receive updates on all their latest writing adventures. They are tagged below, in case you want to check out the authors you might have missed!