𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭.

Start from the beginning

"Shh!" Five whispered to her, removing his hand from her mouth. She obeyed without question, as Five pushed her gently behind him.
"I know that we can be your family..." Diego said, once again, "...if you just let us."

Five jumped out in front of the door, snatching a gun out of the Handler's arms. She gasped in shock, as everyone turned to face the pair. Five held the gun up towards the Handler, and she raised her hands in surrender.

"It's true, isn't it?" Lila asked her mother, her voice wavering, "What Five said. Answer me! Is it true?"
The Handler's face showed no remorse for what she'd done, as she took a breath to answer.
"Well-"

Her voice was cut off by the sudden gunfire, as a round of bullets was fired at the Handler. She collapsed to the floor, everyone looking on in shock. The group collectively looked towards the doorway to see who'd fired the bullets, whilst Lila ran towards the briefcase beside the Handler.

"The case!" Luther shouted, running towards Lila, but Diego ran into him, causing them both to fall down. Y/n made an attempt to rush over to Lila, but her body was exhausted, and she was still fataly injured.

Lila opened the briefcase, and disappeared with a flash of blue. Five pointed his gun towards the doorway, at the last remaining Swede. The person who'd killed the Handler.

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I turned my head to see one of the assholes who killed my dad. He pointed his gun towards Five, and every part of me wanted to snatch the gun from him and shoot him over and over, even after he was dead. But I knew I wouldn't be able to. Not with my injuries.

Five lowered his gun before dropping it to the floor. I watched in horror and the urge to kill the Swede became even stronger.
"Enough." Five said, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.
'Enough? Enough?! He fucking murdered my dad. It would only be enough once that prick was dead.'

My murderous thoughts slowed though, as I became dizzy again. Once again, I could feel my conciousness slipping away and I mentally scolded myself for not staying in the bathroom.

The man said something in Swedish that I couldn't understand, before dropping his gun too. He left without another word, and I assumed he'd agreed with Five. Still, that didn't make me want to kill him any less.

"I almost had her." Luther groaned, still on top of Diego, "Why the hell did you stop me?"
"Because," Diego grinned, "I love her."
"Alright, pack it up, loverboy," I smiled, as the last of my conciousness crept away, and I collapsed back against the wall of the barn.

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄)

"Y/n!" I ran towards her, catching her body just before it hit the ground. I'd almost forgotten about her wound in the chaos of everything that'd just happened. "Shit, no!"

Her body was limp in my arms, and her eyes were pressed shut. I couldn't believe I'd forgotten. How could I be so goddamn stupid?
My siblings rushed over to see what had happened. They crowded around as I pressed two fingers to her neck, finding no pulse.

"Vanya, do something!" I begged, tears pricking my eyes. I blinked them back, refusing to swallow my pride.
"Wh- How?" She asked. Her voice sounded just as panicked as I felt.
"Whatever you did to the kid, do it to her!" I pleaded desperately, holding Y/n's body against my chest.
"What if I hur-"
"Vanya!" I shouted at her desperately, before she knelt beside us.