𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞.

𝐗𝐕

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Y/n, wait!" Klaus yelled to me, as I made my way down the stairs, "I'm coming too!"
"Why the change of heart?" I called back, as he skipped down to me. He simply shrugged, before we both hurried out into the back alley, just in time to see Vanya start the engine. I rushed over and opened the door, Klaus at my heel.

"So, so, so...Ben, huh? Gone forever." Klaus said, as I got into the middle seat, and he sat beside me. "Isn't he?"
This confused me, since I thought Klaus could see the dead, but I didn't pry. It seemed like an upsetting topic.
"He traded his life for mine...while he saved the world in the process." Vanya sighed. '"life"? I thought he was dead-'
"Pfft. Show-off." Klaus rolled his eyes, "But did he...say anything about...me?"
Vanya nodded, causing Klaus to furrow his eyebrows. "He wanted me to tell you that he was too scared to go to the light...It wasn't you that made him stay."
Klaus chuckled softly, "Oh, that little shit-heel." He scoffed. "All these years and I thought it was my fault that he didn't take his ticket to heaven."
Klaus laughed again as Vanya apologized, "Look, I'm sorry but...you two should get out cause I need to-"
"Oh, no. No, we're coming with," I smiled.
Klaus agreed as he said, "We can't let you face the unknown alone, right?"
"Exactly." I agreed, earning a soft smile from Vanya.

The two car doors behind us suddenly opened, and we turned to see Diego and Allison getting in.
"You got room for two more?" Allison asked, shutting the door and smiling.
"What about The Commission?" Vanya asked, concerned.
"Well, might as well do some good before we die horribly." Diego answered, as Klaus cheered. I laughed at his enthusiasm.
Five opened the passenger door, and stuck his head down to see Vanya, as Klaus fell back onto me.
"Five, you...you don't have to-"
"I know. You owe me one, sis." Five smiled, "Children ride in the back." He said as Klaus climbed over the seat.
"I'm not moving." I crossed my arms, sticking my tongue out at him playfully.
"Fine by me," He chuckled, before taking Klaus' seat beside me.

Klaus finally tumbled back between Allison and Diego, and Vanya turned to face everyone.
"Guys, I don't know what to say."
Just then, Luther opened the trunk, and clambered in, causing the whole car to lurch backwards.
"Anyone makes a fat joke, and I'm outta here." Luther mumbled, causing me to burst into a fit of laughter. I'd tried, unsuccessfully, to hold it, but his comment was so unexpected that I couldn't. Five and Vanya grinned, before turning back to face the front of the car. She pulled out of the alley, and began the journey to Sissy's farm.

𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"Holy shit..." I breathed, as we approached the farm. I leaned over in my seat to see out the window. Above the farm was a huge gray cloud, with a tunnel of blue light leading to the barn. Underneath the area of the cloud, a thick layer of frost and snow covered the ground.