26 | Filming

I'm using the names of the actors roles instead or their actual names while they're filming to not make it confusing (excluding Komaeda).

Komaeda read through the script.

He would be playing a 21 year old university student named Momo Haru who had to choose between dating his 21 year old childhood friend, Taira Daichi, and the 27 year old lead singer of a punk band he recently met, Ono Hiroto.

Momo was quite similar to the persona Komaeda had to put on in public. He was a bit less happy and more feisty though. It did seem like fun. Trying something new sounded amazing and he decided to agree. But not before he told Kamukura about it.

The dark-haired man told him it sounded good, but that he shouldn't overwork himself. And so, Komaeda began taking a few acting classes.

He was sure they just chose him because of his fame, but he didn't mind and he wanted to try his best. He knew that there were cases when influencers or models tried acting and were really bad at it, which gave that kind of thing a bad reputation.

Their time frame wasn't very tight, so Komaeda had several months to learn acting in advance. Of course, that didn't make him a professional, but it was better than nothing. Normally, people took acting classes way longer than him, but it wasn't even required to do so at all and it's not like filming could wait forever.

Today was the first day of filming. Komaeda was both nervous and excited. He had met the other actors before, but they didn't know each other well.

The man who played Taira was called Nishikawa and the one who played Ono was called Gogatsu.

Nishikawa had short, light brown hair. He had a friendly face and blue eyes.

Gogatsu had long, dark brown wavy hair and a slight beard. He was tall and a bit buff.

They soon began filming the first scene. Taira dragged Komaeda into a club.

"Dude, trust me! You're gonna love it!"

Komaeda covered his ears since there was supposed to be loud music playing. "You know I hate this type of music..."

"It sounds good, stop complaining. This band only plays here twice a month, let me enjoy it,"

The club was big. There was a bar with chairs, a dance floor and a stage where the band was playing. Komaeda looked at them.

"Woah..." He slowly put down his hands, staring at the singer, who looked back at him after a while and winked.

Komaeda blushed. "Did you see that?" He whispered to the other man.

"What?"

"Was he looking at us?"

Taira laughed. "Hahaha! That's what they all think. He probably wasn't. Or maybe he was, just to mess with you,"

The scene was over after that and they filmed a different one. After a few hours, lunch break began.

The three actors sat down at a table and Komaeda got out his food.

"Komaeda-san, how did you enjoy it so far?" Gogatsu asked.

"It's nice. I don't enjoy constantly doing retakes though," He said.

"You said this was your first time filming, right?" Nishikawa asked.

"Mhm. I mean, I've been in several commercials, but that's not as big as a whole show," Komaeda replied.

"And like... do you think you'll be uncomfortable when we gotta film romantic scenes?"

"I'm not sure. It depends on the scene,"

After filming, Komaeda had to attend a photoshoot. It was true that he was very busy now. He couldn't even relax on the weekends anymore. Tomorrow, he had school, but still had a photoshoot. He couldn't wait to graduate. There was only one week of school left.

Hinata wasn't feeling too well. He didn't want to be a surgeon, but he was scared of how his parents would react if he failed at it. He wanted to ask Komaeda for advice, but the pale boy never had time anymore.

School was the only time he saw him and he didn't want to spend the little time they had complaining to him.