18 | Dating

"Komaeda Nagito: A story of how fame turns into greed!"

"Supermodel Komaeda Nagito caught cheating!"

"Two boyfriends: How Komaeda Nagito ruined his future,"

The pale boy could already see the headlines. He didn't want it. He didnt want to be hated. He didn't want to be greedy.

"I'm just scared... what if someone finds out?" He asked.

"No one will. Just don't treat Hinata like your boyfriend unless you know nobody's watching," Kamukura said.

"But then Hinata-kun won't be happy... I don't want either of you to be sad. Especially over someone like me..."

"Well... Kamukura's right. Trying won't hurt. If I'm not happy with the relationship, I can always break up," Hinata assured him.

"Are you really, really sure?"

"Yeah, I promise,"

"Really really really sure?"

"Mhm,"

"Really really really really-"

"Yeah! I am,"

Komaeda gulped. "Well then... Alright,"

"No, let's make this official. Komaeda, do you want to be our boyfriend?" Kamukura asked.

His cheeks turned pink. "Yes!"

Hinata nervously smiled. "Can I maybe, like, kiss you?"

"Wait! Let me prepare myself first..." He took a deep breath. "Alright, here we go." He leaned in, closing his eyes.

The brunet was nervous as hell. He'd been waiting for this for so long and now he didn't know how to do it. He cupped Komaeda's cheeks. Then, they finally kissed.

Once they pulled away, Komaeda looked at Kamukura, who was staring at them.

"Uhm... are you alright?"

He nodded. "I'm happy. I love you,"

Hinata almost died from shock. Already?! He already said that?? It made sense, he supposed. They were a couple. But... there was no way Hinata would say that. He would just say 'I really like you' or something, but... love? He was worried saying that would scare Komaeda away.

It was pretty awkward at first, sharing a boyfriend. Kamukura and Hinata wanted to treat each other respectfully, but both of them got jealous sometimes. A bit over a week into the relationship, they went to Hinata's place. He lived alone, so they wouldn't have to hide their relationship there.

The three of them got tired and wanted to go to bed, but Hinata only had one. Komaeda slept in the middle, with his head on Hinata's chest. Kamukura was behind Komaeda, arms wrapped around his waist. The bed wasn't made for three people, so it was very tight.

"Snrrrk... mimimi..."

"Why is he pretending to be asleep?" Hinata whispered to Kamukura.

"I have no idea,"

"Snrrrk... minimi," Komaeda said, louder this time.

"Komaeda? Why are you-"

"I'm trying to sleep!" He said. "And you guys keep talking. Also, it's so cold..."

Kamukura held him tighter and kissed his cheek. "Do you want me to make you some tea?"

"No, thanks. That's fine. Mm..." He nuzzled into Hinata's chest.