"Yes"

I can't see him due to the darkness. But then I spread my Magicules...

Diablo's kneeling, this is a cave full of weeds with immense Magicules and crystals...

And I felt a huge amount of Magicules from the darkness of the cave.

"Is this Veldora's cave?" I asked him...

"You are right, My lady." Diablo answered calmly.

.
.
.

Name: Rimuru
Age: 8 years old (20 in appearance)
Race: High Ranked Majin
Disaster: Special A (Calamity)
Blessings: None
Title: [The Reincarnator Of The Fourth Wall] ・ [Evil Goddess] ・ [A Twin Of Chaos]

Resistances: [Poison Resistance] ・[Spiritual Attack resistance]・ [Pain Nullification]

Intrinsic Skills: [Coercion]・ [Chakra Control]

Extra Skills: [Universal Perception]・[Water Manipulation] ・[Fire Manipulation] ・ [Universal Thread]・ [Perfect Memory EX]

Unique Skills:

•『Great Sage』

•『Gluttony』

.
.
.

"Why did I have Great Sage as my unique skill? Didn't you say I'll lose all of my unique skills?" (Rimuru)

"Answering my lady's question: it is to permanently change the current timeline as we see fit. My lady is required to possess as much as skills and abilities of my lady's past self in order to control the timeline. In addition, I added a few adjustments to allow my lady to replicate events from the original timeline." (Diablo)

...

"Rimuru..." I murmured my own name.

"Pardon?" (Diablo)

"My name is Rimuru, not 'my lady' or 'my liege'."

I never really cared about my gender anymore but at least call me by my name...

"..."

"...as you wish, Rimuru-sama" (Diablo)

Good.

Now then...

"What about my... 'Other' skills?" I asked him about the Origin skill that I evolved from 『Reader』, none other than the Origin skill,『Fourth Wall』

"I apologize Rimuru-sama, that skill was created by that fiend (Yuuki). And it'll possibly create huge changes between the current timeline."

So it got annihilated...

Well, "That's fine."

I felt like the demon looks at me a little before dismissing his current expression.

.
.
.

"Kufufufu... Kufuhahahaha KUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"

That three-staged laugh was a sight to see from a giant dragon who proclaimed the storm.

"It has been years since a guest arrived... Tell me, human... What is it that you desire!?"

The storm dragon said thus at the sight of a platinum blue-haired lady and her demon servant.

"Do you..." I opened my mouth to tell him something...

But somehow, my mind reminded me of that one scene from an anime...

"want to get inside my stomach?"

。。。

Well, that's awkward...