Guilt and Hatred

--- Sasuke Uchiha's POV ---

Sakura and the unknown guy retreated, leaving me and my enemy alone right after I got back on my feet.

"Kuh--!!"

"I won't let you go!"

At first, he can't show this much power when I first threatened him to kill that girl... But now...

"SASUKEEEEEEEE!!!!"

*swish* *BOOM*

His claws... Are laced with golden chakra...

He glared me straight in the eye... "I can't let you live... I have to... Keep my promise... with Iruka-sensei..!!!" And suddenly muttered those words.

This... Is the Root's Beast Of Death. No matter how many times he's pierced, he always comes back uninjured.

I don't get back the blood loss, nor do my bones fix themselves up on their own.

If I continue to fight with the fox that can regenerate indefinitely it will not be long until dying from blood loss.

He's strong.

A tenacious ability, a year and a half of life-threatening experience, and a cry from his past like a curse...

Do I have something like that?

"I will save my sister"-- Certainly, it's a strong wish... and an honest one at that, however...

"Naruto... You are my enemy, I desire to kill you----" (Sasuke)

"But if this nature of mine, that I can only think about shredding the enemies before me is the 'Evil' that which my sister speaks of...."

Then what should I do? What should I do with myself?

"Sasuke-kun... Do not chase the beast of yourself."---That were Kurota-san's words before I made a scene in the Hokage-sama's office...

"If you don't understand then you have to act. If you want to get your little sister back you must first correct faults of your own resentment." (Kurota)

Kurota-san knew...

"You will surely be given a chance for redemption"

He knew about the demon that lives inside of me... the wicked beast born that day, four and a half years ago; when the dog first learned how to feel other feelings other than happiness.

It made me abandon my sister, resent my brother, lured me to almost certain death, and destroyed everything...

That was why the lady in black did not invite me that day.

"Tch---!!!"

No, this is not the time for me to worry about that.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--!!!!!" (Naruto & Sasuke)

Both he and I released our cry and rushed at each other.

With my amount of chakra left...

There's only one way where I can win... A battle of close combat, short and decisive. It's a do-or-die!

*SWOOSH*

Two katanas manifested on both of my hands. they're glowing in purple as I cried blood, looking at the red-slitted eyes my enemy had.

But it was just a distraction.

As he focused on my blades, I called out to my Susanoo again.

My susano'o... it can no longer retain its shape.