Hatred

Naruto was hyperventilating as he grasped his white hair. "Worthless... Protect... Someone... Help."

For 5 seconds, he looked like a broken child that actually acted his age in front of the world of darkness.

But then his breathing slowed down.

"Alright... I will guide you up... That's what you need, right? I would help you so don't hurt her---!!" Naruto stated thus.

"I promise" (Sasuke)

Naruto turned around, "I told you guys to drop your guns... Didn't I tell you!?" He shouted, and immediately his subordinates retreated.

He then looked at Sasuke and uttered one word; "Come"

.
.
.

"And thus, begun the final stage." A certain lady muttered those words while he walk through the street.

.
.
.

*SHUDDER*

Two figures are walking through the hallway.

One of them is Naruto, using his authority as a raid leader and killing intent to shut every grunt down.

And the other is Sasuke, following him without so much effort.

They stopped at the stair and closed the door.

*Swoosh*

Behind them, Kakashi appeared, giving a piggyback to the unconscious hostage named Karin.

"These stairs lead to the top floor" Naruto stated as he looked at Karin's face anxiously.

"Sasuke... Be careful." (Kakashi)

"Hn, you're going to hide? Please release her once I contact you." (Sasuke)

"I know. And... Sasuke, there is actually always one thing I haven't taught you, considering you were Kuro's disciple at that time..." (Kakashi)

..."what?"

"'Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum' --- Sasuke, you are to save your sister, and return alive... Because that is just how it works... That's why, do your best."

"....Hn."

Sasuke then turns to Naruto, "let's go."

.
.
.

*Step* *Step* *Step* *Step* *Step*

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

*Stop*

"How many floors can you take me with your authority? (Sasuke)

Looking at his back, "The top floor" Naruto answered.

Sasuke smirked, "Then I seem to have threatened the right person. With just a glance you can silence the heavily armed Root members. It seems you have higher status than I thought"

"How long have you been in the Root?" (Sasuke)

"..." (Naruto)

"It's alright if you choose not to answer... But don't forget that depending on my mood, I could call and give that girl a death sentence right now." (Sasuke)

"When I was ten!" (Naruto)

"..." (Sasuke)

"I've been in the Root... For approximately a year and a half..." (Naruto)