Comrades

—Third Person's POV—

*Sigh...* "You're really lucky, Kabuto" These are the words of Kakashi.

They managed to survive the leader of the Ashtrays himself.

Rimuru gave an enhanced bulletproof vest for Kabuto, and Kabuto himself is proficient in Iryō Ninjutsu (Medical Ninjutsu).

"But Kabuto, you... How did you know about the otherworlders...?"

Kabuto perks up on that.

Currently, he's tinkering with the seals on Kakashi's Chains.

"I was given an order by the Organization. To find you, that is." (Kabuto)

"What? A lower ranked like you? Isn't that too dangerous?" (Kakashi)

"Hey just because I don't have the guts to kill someone, doesn't mean I'm not capable of saving someone." (Kabuto)

Such, was their exchange.

"So what did you find? We need pieces of information as much as we have... Kakashi."

"The leader, Tatsuya Kondo, is known as an Otherworlder. No, the majority of his squad are the Otherworlders. But they had made their own backup... The Akatsuki."

"The Akatsuki huh... Troublesome. So, what are that guy's powers? How did he predict my movement?"

"That's..."

Kakashi then began to explain.

Every Extraterrestrial has these things called "Skills".

Skill is an ability that, on rare occasions, can be acquired in recognition of some form of personal growth.

They are like formulas that, once etched onto the Soul, can be instinctively used without any practice, though their efficiency and effective use require varying amounts of practice and hard work, depending on talent and compatibility with the user.

"I see... So it's like their own Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limit), though they are not limited only to a bloodline at all... So Those 'voices' that they heard when reincarnated are not hallucinations but... "

"It may be a higher extraterrestrial lifeform..." Kakashi finished Kabuto's lines.

"Yeah... "

*BURN* *CLANK* *SHATTER*

Immediately, after the seal burned itself, the chains became breakable.

"Well, more importantly, we'll have to get out of here- huh? Kabuto, That..."

"Huh? What is it?"

Kakashi pointed out something as Kabuto turn his back to look at it...

Though... He shouldn't have.

*SWISH*

In front of him... Is a kunai...

It was thrown weakly, and somehow the blade looks dull so he doesn't even need to dodge at it.

But that's not the problem...

To things were attached to the kunai.

One; a smoke bomb.

And two; an explosion tag.

*BOOM* *PSSST*

"DAMNIT!!" Kabuto's eyes might seem omnipotent, but even the Byakugan cannot see anything through thick dust and smokes.

"KOHHAK! KUFFH—Shit... It wasn't a mere smoke bomb..."  *THUD* Weakly, Kabuto dropped to the ground.

"Ka... kashi... Run—"