As she drew closer to him... crawling as his gaze burned into her with an intense, heated stare that sent shivers down her spine. She could feel his desire like a physical presence, a palpable energy that seemed to envelop them- both in its raw, unbridled intensity.

With a smoldering intensity, he pulled her close, his body pressed against hers, and she knew that there was nothing she wouldn't do for him, no pleasure she wouldn't experience, no boundary she wouldn't cross to satisfy his needs.

Jasper's hands reached out to grab her hips, and as he pulled her closer, she let out a low, sensual moan of pleasure. The feeling of his strong hands on her body was electrifying, sending sparks of desire coursing through her veins.

As their bodies pressed together, they both moaned at the overwhelming pleasure. Iris could feel the heat of Jasper's body against hers, the strength of his muscles, as he pulled her closer, deeper into their passion.

Iris felt Jasper's body pressing against hers, his hard length pushing deeper and deeper inside her until she could take no more. She gasped at the sensation, feeling every inch of him as he moved with powerful, rhythmic strokes.

"Fuck," he spat at the feeling of being inside her.

As he continued to push, she felt herself clenching around him, her body responding to the intense pleasure with a fierce, hungry desire. She could feel the heat of his body against hers, the smooth skin of his muscles rippling with each thrust as he moved inside her.

And as he hissed with pleasure, his hand grabbing onto her soft skin for support, she moaned with satisfaction, reveling in the overwhelming sensations that coursed through her body.

"Daddy," she threw her head back as he continued to thrust in her, he grabbed her hips rolling them as a tide of pleasure ran over them.

Jasper's strong hand grabbed the back of Iris's neck, pulling her closer to him as he leaned in to kiss her deeply. She felt his lips on hers, his tongue probing and exploring as he took control of her body.

As he kissed her, his other hand settled on her hips, holding her steady as he moved his mouth down to her swollen bud. "So sweet."

She gasped as he suckled on the sensitive flesh- his tongue flicking and teasing with expert precision. His teeth nipped the skin pulling the bud teasingly with his teeth and then soothing it with a gentle lick.

Her body arched with pleasure as he continued to work his magic, his hands gripping her tightly as he brought her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy.

For a moment, they were lost in the moment, consumed by the raw, unbridled desire that they shared. And as they moved together, each movement more sensual and seductive than the last, they knew they were meant to be together, bound by the powerful force of their love and desire.

With each passing moment, their pleasure grew more intense, their bodies moving in perfect harmony with the rhythm of their passion. And as they both cried out in ecstasy, lost in the depths of their desire, they knew that they would never be able to resist the pull of their lust for each other.

Iris moaned when he grabbed her ass and spread her ass cheeks, her other hole tightening at the cold air bristling through it.

Iris's body froze with anticipation as she felt Elias's strong hand applying a smooth yet sticky substance to that area. She squirmed and gasped as he worked the substance over her skin, feeling the slick, cool texture against her sensitive flesh.

Oh, fuck me. Iris understood what was to happen.

You are getting fuck, her mind reminded. And yeah, by both at the same time.