The Cannibal's Captive (Forced Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Rather than open the door you return to the couch and your breakfast, figuring if it was a package they had set it to the side of the door and you'd just get it later. You switch on the television and eat the rest of your breakfast, planning on just lazing about for the day. A groan leaves you when your doorbell goes off, pushing yourself up and going to the door again, looking through the peephole. Still no one and nothing there! Was your doorbell suddenly haunted? A short maybe? Rather than wonder you opt for unlocking and opening the door.

"Hello?" You call, looking around your porch and finding two boxes on it.

Weird. What had your ordered? Rather than let them sit you turn and pick up the packages, heaving both into your arms and turning towards your door. As you're heading inside something suddenly covers your nose and mouth and you're hit with a earthy smell and slightly sweet taste, trying to hold your breath as you thrash against whoever had you in their arms. Despite your best efforts your enemy seems too strong and you're inhaling whatever was on the cloth covering your face. In a last ditch effort you look up to try and see your attacker, a pair of black eyes meeting yours before everything goes dark.

~~~~

A soft groan leaves your lips when you finally regain consciousness, your eyes widening at the room you suddenly found yourself in. It looked like a basement from what you could tell but everything was old and seemed to be falling apart. The ceiling is covered in water stains, the floor is filthy, and random boxes and furniture is scattered about. It smelled like there might even be a lot of mold in the room behind the walls but you didn't really want to know if you were being honest. Plus, there was something else you could taste in the air. It was almost metallic in a way and realization slowly begins to dawn on you. This place smelled of old blood.

You were on a mattress, stark white compared to the darkness of everything else and from what little you could make out it was actually very clean! Almost as if it was brand new and you were the first person to ever lay on it. You shift and you can feel heavy metal holding your arms behind your back and holding your ankles as well. The chains around your ankles keep your legs spread apart and you come to the devastating realization that you are in fact naked right now. You could feel the mattress against your bare flesh and the cold of the basement was starting to get to you upon your discovery.

A cloth gag rests between your lips as well, your mouth dry as it keeps sucking all of the moisture out which makes it next to impossible to swallow which hurt a lot. You begin shifting and squirming to get a feel of the cuffs and chains, hoping there might be some saving grace but to your dismay everything is tight. The smoothness of the metal also making you feel as if you were the first person to be in them. Had the person who took you been watching you?! And if so for how long?!

"Oh? Look who's finally awake!" A chubby man with a southern accent chuckles as he descends the stairs after the lights suddenly come on.

You squint your eyes to adjust to the sudden fluorescent lights that click on when he reaches the bottom, going from dark to the bright lights causes pain in your head. By the time your vision clears the scent of blood is stronger and the man is right in front of you. Holy shit he was fast! Now that you get a good look at him your blood runs cold as images of his wanted face all over the television and newspapers. This was Bob Velseb, the town's local cannibal, and he had just escaped prison yet again. You knew what to expect and it upset you greatly, tears filling your eyes fast and hot before they spill over. As pathetic as it is you desperately beg through the gag, hoping he'd understand.

"Oh Darlin'! If I was gonna kill ya I'd have done so! No, I want something different," He says with a grin. "Something.....mmm, more delicious."

You desperately shake your head as tears fall from your eyes, shuddering at that manic laughter he exhibits once again.